Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 40 Paintsville 15
Final
Congrats Pineville
Congrats to the Mt. Lions tonight. Looks like the real Mt. Lions showed up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to pineville, they seem to have a pretty good team considering the size of their school, and that big shadow that's casted from log mtn. Gotta take your hats off to the pineville kids they always play hard
And you just can't get over Bell tazcat? I'm sure you'd like it if they were the laughing stock of football like way back in the day, but they are not. Congratulations to the Mountain Lions on a great win tonight.
The ride to Pineville from Paintsville is miserable.... I can't imagine riding back on a bus after a game like this.
^^^^ true statement brother. its a terrible ride even from somewhere close like hyden or hazard
While these young Tigers may be a little short on numbers and experience, they are certainly not lacking in guts, class, dignity and pride. They fought with everything they had like true gentlemen of the sport right down to the final horn. What more can you ask of young men? I am very proud to be a Tiger for life.
After watching the highlights on Sports Overtime, I was wondering what happened in the second half. Are we not capable of making adjustments ourselves?
ForearmShiver Wrote:While these young Tigers may be a little short on numbers and experience, they are certainly not lacking in guts, class, dignity and pride. They fought with everything they had like true gentlemen of the sport right down to the final horn. What more can you ask of young men? I am very proud to be a Tiger for life.

Sounds like the description of a man. Keep walking tall Paintsville.
Congratulations Pineville.
Congrats Pineville
Congrats to pineville. Paintsville has struggled for several years, would be nice to see them competitive again. They still play with class and play hard. Good luck to both the rest of the season.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The ride to Pineville from Paintsville is miserable.... I can't imagine riding back on a bus after a game like this.

After having a chance to talk to a couple people that were at the game, this was a 20-15 game in the 4th with the Tigers driving before Kash fumbled at the 6 going in. I would love to see the stats in this game because the drive home may not have been as bad as you think. Driving anywhere from here is miserable.
[quote=TigerBlues]After having a chance to talk to a couple people that were at the game, this was a 20-15 game in the 4th with the Tigers driving before Kash fumbled at the 6 going in. I would love to see the stats in this game because the drive home may not have been as bad as you think. Driving anywhere from here is miserable.[/QUOTE]

TRUE