Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
I hope this is the right thread to ask this. But is there a way we can "like" our own posts on here and raise our own reputation? I'm trying to get my liked posts number up as well as my rep.
No. You can use your other names to do that if you want
^ No, you cannot have multiple accounts!

My suggestion, say something intelligent, and you will get likes!
You should do your self liking in the privacy of your own homeConfusedhh:[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...xm1svy8Hrw]:pondering:
lol, yet another great thread and question.

The revolving door keep hitting us in the ass around here.
Stardust Wrote:^ No, you cannot have multiple accounts!

My suggestion, say something intelligent, and you will get likes!

Bingo!!!

:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, yet another great thread and question.

The revolving door keep hitting us in the ass around here.

thanks upon seeing that you might not be such a bad guy after all. i'm glad at least someobdy thinks its a great thread and question
WideMiddle03 Wrote:thanks upon seeing that you might not be such a bad guy after all. i'm glad at least someobdy thinks its a great thread and question

Confusednicker:

Man, Hollywood couldn't script this any better. They couldn't because it's not possible for anyone to think this stuff up.
To think what stuff up?
See if he notices lol.
Nothing like some middle school humor to get everyone going
"Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl!"
[YOUTUBE="The Wide "family"?"]TN6UAzYY8qg[/YOUTUBE]:pondering:
Tone the "Mom" comments down!
ah boys...
Well he made me laugh at this one..I'll give him that
Oh come on Dusty! Lefty and I make the most retarded threads but the "your mom" jokes can't cut it on here?
And wow, I couldn't help but LOL when I read these posts. It can happen WideMiddle. This complete dickhead has two green bars. If I have that many green bars, I think you probably could too.
WideRight05 Wrote:Oh come on Dusty! Lefty and I make the most retarded threads but the "your mom" jokes can't cut it on here?

It was more than "Your Mom" in the posts that got them deleted
WideMiddle03 Wrote:thanks upon seeing that you might not be such a bad guy after all. i'm glad at least someobdy thinks its a great thread and question
Maybe the use of proper grammar will help you out as well.... :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:It was more than "Your Mom" in the posts that got them deleted

Oh ok. I didn't see them lol.
Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
i would be humbled at the opportunity to get some likes. with only five liked posts, i am only liked in 2.26% of my posts. Sad
I refuse to believe that your that illiterate and unaware of the questions you ask . I cannot wait until you slip and show us the IP address of who you really are.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I refuse to believe that your that illiterate and unaware of the questions you ask . I cannot wait until you slip and show us the IP address of who you really are.

Remember now, you're on your moderator account! Confusednicker: j/k, I had to say it!
WideRight05 Wrote:Remember now, you're on your moderator account! Confusednicker: j/k, I had to say it!

I've never had multiple accounts .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I've never had multiple accounts .

Confusedhh:

:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Confusedhh:

:biggrin:

I think I met your unrelated twin today .
to bad there isn't a dislike button