Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best of the Wideshow
It seems odd that you cater to the other wide so much and claim to be apart of the wide clan, and yet, ive never heard wideleft mention your name....

:pondering:
Who cares! NONE IMO!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It seems odd that you cater to the other wide so much and claim to be apart of the wide clan, and yet, ive never heard wideleft mention your name....

:pondering:

And what's funny is your probably right lol. I doubt lefty even checks the college, pro, or any other forums not related to high school and I doubt even cares about the whole Wideshow thing.
^
Pshhh, follower
Despite being a follower, I don't think anyone could deny that we have much different styles of posting, other than the fact that we like/don't like the same teams.
I'm waiting for somebody to use the screen name "WidePreposition"

(anywhere a mouse can go.....)
^ The way I am going to make sports bets with people on here this year, is if my team wins they will have to go by "Wide-TheirScreenName" for a week.
why didnt any of my threads get posted
Lol . Someone is full of it .
:biggrin:
WideRight05 Wrote:Despite being a follower, I don't think anyone could deny that we have much different styles of posting, other than the fact that we like/don't like the same teams.

Thanks for pointing that out.

None of us have noticed
WideMiddle03 Wrote:why didnt any of my threads get posted

If you want to post those comments - do it in the form of a regular post.

It clutters up the board, causes trouble, and we have entire threads of nothing but people talking about how you're stupid for posting it. I wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with that Smile
zaga_fan Wrote:Thanks for pointing that out.

None of us have noticed

i noticed it pretty easily
zaga_fan Wrote:If you want to post those comments - do it in the form of a regular post.

It clutters up the board, causes trouble, and we have entire threads of nothing but people talking about how you're stupid for posting it. I wouldn't want anyone to have to deal with that Smile

so your saying i should make a thread about my best posts? i havent been here but a month
WideMiddle03 Wrote:so your saying i should make a thread about my best posts? i havent been here but a month

Read my post back to yourself slowly - you will eventually get it
WideMiddle03 Wrote:so your saying i should make a thread about my best posts? i havent been here but a month

What happened to your proper grammar and casing??? You did it for a day, which proved you could do it!:lame:
well nobody else on this forum hardly uses it the other two wides don't and people don't especially in the political and football forums so what makes me such a standout?????????????????
^ Worst
zaga_fan Wrote:Thanks for pointing that out.

None of us have noticed

Haha funny doucher. Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:Read my post back to yourself slowly - you will eventually get it

i don't get it and stardust is worst all you could say because i see the people in the political forum and the other two wides doing it all the time and u don't come down on them
^ Much worse!
you dont do nothing about them when they dont type perfect
^ I just don't have time keeping up with you Wink
do you have trouble reading?

http://www.speedreadingcenter.com/the-be...exercises/

try this. it helped me. that way youll read my posts faster and be able to see the other peoples posts.
I'm starting to thing Dusty & Widemiddle03 are married as much as they argue.
no we are not married
WideMiddle03 Wrote:do you have trouble reading?

http://www.speedreadingcenter.com/the-be...exercises/

try this. it helped me. that way youll read my posts faster and be able to see the other peoples posts.

I cannot understand your Ebonics!
ebonics is a racist term you should apologize for that i am offended
WideMiddle03 Wrote:ebonics is a racist term you should apologize for that i am offended

I'm offended by bad grammar.