Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 06'
How will Hillard's boys do this season? IMO you can't keep a Hillard Howard coached team down long, just wonderin if he could make an impact in the district this season? :Thumbs:
I think they will be much improved, but give coach Howard another year or 2 for the kids to adapt to his system and the freshmens and sophomores now will turn out to be some good football players...i played under coach howard and i know this guy will always bring sucess with him
I wish Letcher Central and Coach Howard the best of luck next season...Go and take the district crown!!!
Maybe 5 wins. I heard they hired Hillard son as an ASST Coach. I think the one that was Shelby Valley's Head coach last year that quit before the season.
?
Ben Howard?
snoop Wrote:Ben Howard?
yes
I have heard that L.C.C. might go to a Spread Offense. Talk about a totally different style than Coach Howard is use too!
what offense did he run in 05'?
out of this world Wrote:Maybe 5 wins. I heard they hired Hillard son as an ASST Coach. I think the one that was Shelby Valley's Head coach last year that quit before the season.
Who are the 5 teams they can beat?
I don't know how they will do next season. But they have one of the nicest HS facilities I have ever seen in Kentucky.
OLINEGUY Wrote:Who are the 5 teams they can beat?

If they keep the same schedule, Perry Central, Estill, Evarts, Knox Central & Clay Co. Remember I said Maybe. It all depends on who plays and who doesn't.