Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan-53 Lynn Camp-7
Big win for the dragons.
I didnt expect it to be a complete throbbing.
I didn't either, but then again I don't know what a throbbing is.

Harlan needed a confidence boost after letting a couple of close games slip away.
I think Harlan is a better team than most thought good luck on rest of season green dragons
HDE Wrote:I didn't either, but then again I don't know what a throbbing is.

Harlan needed a confidence boost after letting a couple of close games slip away.

I wouldnt expect you to.
harlanfan0987 Wrote:Big win for the dragons.

Any time there is a three game loosing streak, it is good to get on the winning side. I look for a great game between Harlan vs Leslie and Harlan vs. Hazard. Harlan is very talented, and they are going to win a lot of games in the second part of the season.
Wow, congratulations on a huge win Dragons!!

I agree with BDC, I fully expect Harlan to come out on top of the next two games. They ARE a very talented team!
Back woods where are you this one. I was kinda waiting for one of your comments. I couldn't wait to remind you of your statement about how Williamsburg paded Dalton's stats aganst poor old Jellico and how bad Jellico is. I would say Jellico would wear Lynn Camp out.
topnotch Wrote:Back woods where are you this one. I was kinda waiting for one of your comments. I couldn't wait to remind you of your statement about how Williamsburg paded Dalton's stats aganst poor old Jellico and how bad Jellico is. I would say Jellico would wear Lynn Camp out.

The Jacket's could have stopped at 53 in the Jellico game or the Pineville game and still got a big win. I don't think 53 is going that much overboard. Maybe a little but not that much. And there's no way Jellico beats Lynn Camp. How many games has Jellico won? Lynn Camp beat Pineville and they put up more points on Williamsburg than Harlan did.The Jacket's put up "68" on Jellico and "70" on Pineville just because they could and with the strength of W'burg's schedule from here on out I'd say they'll do it 2 or 3 more times. Let's see how many the Jacket's hang on the Wildcat's. Look,if that's the way you roll,then that's the way you roll,but,would Dalton have the stats he's gonna have at the end of the season if he had to play Harlan's schedule? And,what kind of stats would Saragas have if he played Williamsburg's? Something to think about,isn't it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hi backwoods to us a favor :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Good win for the Dragons. JB and staff did a good job making neccesary adjustments to get the team back on track. Congrats to the Dragons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Backwoods Wrote:The Jacket's could have stopped at 53 in the Jellico game or the Pineville game and still got a big win. I don't think 53 is going that much overboard. Maybe a little but not that much. And there's no way Jellico beats Lynn Camp. How many games has Jellico won? Lynn Camp beat Pineville and they put up more points on Williamsburg than Harlan did.The Jacket's put up "68" on Jellico and "70" on Pineville just because they could and with the strength of W'burg's schedule from here on out I'd say they'll do it 2 or 3 more times. Let's see how many the Jacket's hang on the Wildcat's. Look,if that's the way you roll,then that's the way you roll,but,would Dalton have the stats he's gonna have at the end of the season if he had to play Harlan's schedule? And,what kind of stats would Saragas have if he played Williamsburg's? Something to think about,isn't it?

Sizemore #'s are pretty consistant no matter who they are playing because he hardley ever plays a full game against weaker competion. Pineville about 260 yards passing, Leslie Co. 260,Harlan about 240,Jellico about 290 these #'s not official but close. With that said in 2 games he didn't play anytime in the 4th, and very little in the other 2 games. Now look at the Oneida Tenn game (3rd rated 2a team in Tenn and a better team than you have played this year or will play this year.) Sizemore played all 4 quartes and ended up with 260 yards passing with almost 60% completion rate and close to 100 rushing yards. Which brings up another point Sizemore rushed for about 800 yards last year Saragas -57. Saragas has had games of 126,63,62,220,and 318 against Lynn Camp. My point is Sizemore will have as good of #'s against good teams as he will against bad teams due to the amount of time on the field ( example he had 165 yards with 3 minutes to go in the first half before a game ending injury against state champion Hazard last year as compared to 86 yards for Saragas whole game against Hazard). NOW THATS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT? If Williamsburg wanted to pad Sizemore's #'s it wouldn't be to hard but Coach Herron is not about that.
cherokee Wrote:Sizemore #'s are pretty consistant no matter who they are playing because he hardley ever plays a full game against weaker competion. Pineville about 260 yards passing, Leslie Co. 260,Harlan about 240,Jellico about 290 these #'s not official but close. With that said in 2 games he didn't play anytime in the 4th, and very little in the other 2 games. Now look at the Oneida Tenn game (3rd rated 2a team in Tenn and a better team than you have played this year or will play this year.) Sizemore played all 4 quartes and ended up with 260 yards passing with almost 60% completion rate and close to 100 rushing yards. Which brings up another point Sizemore rushed for about 800 yards last year Saragas -57. Saragas has had games of 126,63,62,220,and 318 against Lynn Camp. My point is Sizemore will have as good of #'s against good teams as he will against bad teams due to the amount of time on the field ( example he had 165 yards with 3 minutes to go in the first half before a game ending injury against state champion Hazard last year as compared to 86 yards for Saragas whole game against Hazard). NOW THATS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT? If Williamsburg wanted to pad Sizemore's #'s it wouldn't be to hard but Coach Herron is not about that.
I'm wondering where you are getting these #'s cause Harlan's stats has him at for 123yds passing in the HHS/WHS game. I'm also not so sure that Oneida is better than LCA. The poll I've seen had them listed at # 10 in Tn 2A. LCA is listed at #6 in Ky 2A. Both teams are very good and LCA has a good shot at going to BG this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had 123, too.

PASSING—Harlan, Saragas 5-6-1-75, T. Morris 1-2-0-1. WIlliamsburg, Sizemore 17-28-0-123.
Backwoods Wrote:I'm wondering where you are getting these #'s cause Harlan's stats has him at for 123yds passing in the HHS/WHS game. I'm also not so sure that Oneida is better than LCA. The poll I've seen had them listed at # 10 in Tn 2A. LCA is listed at #6 in Ky 2A. Both teams are very good and LCA has a good shot at going to BG this season.

according to the times tribune and whitley news journal and everyone else that knows Sizemore was 17/28 220 yards 3 passing td's and 1 rushing td. Surely you know better than 123 yards,:dontthink didn't you watch the game? Your stat man must got confused the 123 yards was Harlans total offense for the game, or Sizemores first-half stats. I would really be a little worried about that stat man.
Harlan Daily Enterprise says 17-27 for 228 yards. Good neutral source.
My mistake. I added again and it's 17 receptions for 223, not 123.
cherokee Wrote:according to the times tribune and whitley news journal and everyone else that knows Sizemore was 17/28 220 yards 3 passing td's and 1 rushing td. Surely you know better than 123 yards,:dontthink didn't you watch the game? Your stat man must got confused the 123 yards was Harlans total offense for the game, or Sizemores first-half stats. I would really be a little worried about that stat man.

My bad I went by the KHSAA stats. You'd think they would have to submit reliable stats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildwood I don't think you understand offensive football, they are basically 3 types of offensive quarters 1 a offense which seldom does any thing but hands the ball to the backs out of various sets and plays and the line blocks and you get what you get.

Different Qbacks do different things dependent on the type of offense the team runs. It is unfair to compare harlans QB who seems to be a nice kid and is an excellent athlete to Dalton Sizemore just won't work Dalton runs a 5wide and throws the ball 70 t0 80 percent of the time from any spot of the ball . Dalton will out stat him every game or at least he should. He should and does have more yards rushing than any QB I know of but, that doesn't take any thing away from your qb. That should explain to you why he scores so many TDs The Williamsburg offense is not one who would run out the clock they just don't have that type of offense. Dalton has played in 4 quarters in one game this year ONeida Tenn