Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 27 Hazard 20
bac2369 Wrote:Congrads to LCA on a big win. This is an ulitimate rivalry here. Each team usually wins at home. Hazard needs a lot of work on there line play. If this isnt correct then hazard will be sitting at the house come playoff time.

I think LCA is a better team than alot of people thought. They keep finding ways to win. The King kid is very reminiscent of Davenport that played for Bell Co. last season. They will be good in the playoffs but I don't know if they can handle Danville though. So,I don't think was as bad a game for Hazard as alot think. The Bulldogs should grow from it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9/14/2012
Lexington Christian 27 Hazard 21
Hazard 7 6 0 8 21
Lexington Christian 21 6 0 0 27
Scoring summary:
HZ--Nathan Higgins 80 run (Kevin Eversole kick); LCA--Nick Whitman 4 run (Justin King kick); LCA--Lincoln Henzman 30 pass from Dima Ballard (King kick); LCA--Sam Maybriar 30 run (King kick); LCA--King 27 run (kick failed); HZ--Austin Johnson 26 interception return (pass failed); HZ--Evan Whitaker 13 run (Eversole kick).
Records : Lexington Christian 4-1, Hazard 1-2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Hazard and LCA are rivals. I expected Hazard to win but i can see why the didnt win. THe line is so young and inexperienced its not funny. Whitaker has no time to throw and you got to have time to hit open recievers. LCA was young last year and they got better every week. I am really not sure on how LCA got all there points but look foward into finding out how!
Got this one wrong. Congrats LCA.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Dayum. I was hoping LCA was not this legit.

Win this district and your taking the whole thing.

Don't know about that, Newport Cath, up 14 on Simon Kenton,
The train is on the tracks rolling hard and its coming to a town near u so get on board.
Mayfield is looking like a machine. Hazard has a long way to go because there line just isnt too good right now. Hazard probably might not be back in bowling green if they dont get some line play and some blocking for the QB to throw.
Tough loss for the dawgs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Cellking Wrote:Don't know about that, Newport Cath, up 14 on Simon Kenton,

NKY has looked pretty weak so far in 2A, but Owensboro Catholic should have something to say about it before it's all said and done. You still can't count NCC in the playoffs though, luckily for district 7 they will have to come South this year. I still think it will end up being Somerset, Danville, or LCA in Bowling Green so long as they don't kill each other battling it out for district and region. It is going to be a fun race to the region finals.
Dawgs glory days are over or they better get a ton better Harlan IND may be them they had LCA beat til a 4 and 21 for a touch down beat them! Good Win LCA
Running back 1976 Wrote:Dawgs glory days are over

I think Hazard has too good of coaching for their "glory" days to be over. They have been to the championship game 3 out of the last 4 years and they will be ready by seasons end IMO.
hazard williamsburg is coming to town soon be ready an loan us your bus.:howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:
Strong game by LCA. Sounds like a pretty fun game!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is what high school football is about. Two good teams getting after each other on a Friday night. Both teams will get better from this type of experience. Don't count Hazard out so quickly. They will be ready when playoff time is here.