Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hatcher to Chapmanville (WV) HS
Will be announced tonight.
Congratulations to Coach Hatcher. Without a doubt, he is one of the absolute best coaches to ever walk the sidelines in the state of Ky.
Can't get a better coach
Lets be honest. He had to leave. Him and Bobby Keity are the best coaches ever in my oppinion. But he was getting the Heck out of dodge. lol
I sure miss that man. Great coach and even a better person. He will be MISSED!!!!! Congrats to him, Chapmanville's just won the lottery!!!!
Congrats Chapmanville. A+ hire.
Have always thought Hatcher was one of the best in the hs ranks period. Coached against him years ago. Still have the film, because of what his team did and ran, not because of our team, although our team was a GREAT team. They beat us in what is still called one of the best games ever at the Kingdom of the Sun Tourney in Ocala, Fl. Congrats to Hatcher and Chapmanville!!!
Where in the hell is Chapmanville WV?
Great pick up for CRHS. This should add a new twist to their rivalry with the Logan Wildcats. Chapmanville is in Logan County, WV.
Good to see him go he caust Perry,Cent a couple of regional titles with his Dean Smith type of offense and their was a lot of Perry Fans glad to see him go also. He may have had a good record but he had one of the best players in the state and lost because he would not change his style hold the ball. He done well in the first region. His record is good not saying that but if yoy dont win the region consistanly at Perry your done thats the different betweenFootball and Basketball.
ballboy Wrote:Good to see him go he caust Perry,Cent a couple of regional titles with his Dean Smith type of offense and their was a lot of Perry Fans glad to see him go also. He may have had a good record but he had one of the best players in the state and lost because he would not change his style hold the ball. He done well in the first region. His record is good not saying that but if yoy dont win the region consistanly at Perry your done thats the different betweenFootball and Basketball.

I would sure hate to be compared to Dean Smith-the winningest coach in basketball history!
thegr81 Wrote:I would sure hate to be compared to Dean Smith-the winningest coach in basketball history!

You can't satisfy Perry people lol
Chapmanville is 12 miles north of Logan
thegr81 Wrote:I would sure hate to be compared to Dean Smith-the winningest coach in basketball history!

Except for the fact that Smith isn't the winningest coach in college basketball history and hasn't been for a while now.
^lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
ballboy Wrote:Good to see him go he caust Perry,Cent a couple of regional titles with his Dean Smith type of offense and their was a lot of Perry Fans glad to see him go also. He may have had a good record but he had one of the best players in the state and lost because he would not change his style hold the ball. He done well in the first region. His record is good not saying that but if yoy dont win the region consistanly at Perry your done thats the different betweenFootball and Basketball.

ah boys!
The only reason Dean Smith had a winning record was if he got a lead he would hold the ball the rest of the game BOARING!!! Hes not close to being the Dean Smith of the State but he was a bust at Perry and Back his way in to the only regional title because Letcher could not make free throws lost a 12 point lead with 2:12 left at Breathitt and Lost in the District because he would not press Buckhorn or Let the best player in Kentucky get the ball stand in the cornor all night He would play good until Febrary and then in the tank his style in the 14th didnt work in the 1st region the only team that was versitle was Tilghman and The rest Marshall and Calloway was not very good.
Great coach, no matter if his teams did play the old slow ball.
ballboy Wrote:The only reason Dean Smith had a winning record was if he got a lead he would hold the ball the rest of the game BOARING!!! Hes not close to being the Dean Smith of the State but he was a bust at Perry and Back his way in to the only regional title because Letcher could not make free throws lost a 12 point lead with 2:12 left at Breathitt and Lost in the District because he would not press Buckhorn or Let the best player in Kentucky get the ball stand in the cornor all night He would play good until Febrary and then in the tank his style in the 14th didnt work in the 1st region the only team that was versitle was Tilghman and The rest Marshall and Calloway was not very good.

Old ballsack cracks me up. You can spell Tilghman correctly yet said the game was "BOARING". Were there hogs loose when Hatcher coached?

You never fail to entertain!
^Just curious but why do you call him old ballsack?
Congrats to Hatcher. He had some great moments in Perry Co.
I know a lot of people thought his style was boring, I will even admit I am guilty sometimes. But he won games. Took him a few years to get the regional title but he did it.

Hoping the best for him in West Virginia.
Ballers Wrote:^Just curious but why do you call him old ballsack?

Oh, I don't know. I like how it rings to the ears. He's always good for some give and take.
Altro Cat Wrote:Except for the fact that Smith isn't the winningest coach in college basketball history and hasn't been for a while now.

My bad spoke before I thought,should have read one of the! But I still stand behind my point of being compared to ONE OF THE winningest coaches ever in NCAA history.