Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd has underachieved all year.. Is it time
for them to breakthrough. I think SF has been very competitive all year and has showed they can play with any team. I dont think their record this year is a good representation of how good this team really is or could be. I personally think playing such a touch schedule and playing in so many close games will help this team come crunch time..I predict SF will pull it together and they will win the 15th district and will be a very dangeraous team in the regional tourny..

Good Luck, Raiders
They are a few teams I consider "DarkHorses". South Floyd is one of them, Belfry is another....I think the Regional Tournament in the 15th will be a good one this year, with a few suprises possibly....
I have seen the raiders play a few games this year. Their record does not show the caliber of team they are. The played a few tough teams in Lex in Dec. Played JC on the road to start the season in double OT, BL on the road to OT, ER home to OT. Played close but won home AC, Pburg, Knott Central. Played close and beat 13th power Clay in WYMT. They are not playing to their potential and when they do they will be a sleeper in the district and region tourny. They or should I say coach Hall needs find the right combo of players that play team ball. To much individual play by a few is keeping this team from playing great ball.
They have to work on anger management.
And I must admit it appears that some of our finer officials appear to
"look and listen" much closer to a couple of SF players waiting to T them up. sometimes player get reputations and the refs make life difficult on them, sometimes it is brought about by the player. people are human.
I would agree that they need to step up and play the way they need in order to be a legitimate contender and not pretender for the tournament. It won't take much to get there and playing as a team sure would be what the Doctor ordered.
South Floyd will be a contender come reginal time...I know they will...Barry will have them there
Overrated because of a few good wins, next year is the year they will be one of the frontrunners.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Overrated because of a few good wins, next year is the year they will be one of the frontrunners.
Must not be to overrated they beat your blackcats...SF is a good team that needs to get it together
Steven Stanly-Best Big man in the 58th
Burnett Little-Leading rebounder in the 58th
Mason Hall-Best 3-point shooter in the 58th
Ryan Johnson-Best Junior point guard in the 58th
Ethan Johnson- Sophmore sharp shooter
Wes Hall- Clutch shooter

Why would'nt SF be a frontrunner? They've had a tough scheduale. Their record definatly doesn't show their potential.
I consider SF on top of the 58th as bad as I hate to admit it.. But tourney time should be awesome this year the way the teams have been playing
We will see Basketballer.
underachevied I would say yes also would add bad lcuk as well!
2 ot loss to J.C. hatfield makes a 35 footer to send it in to the first
ot loss to BL some say burnetts fg was good
ot loss to er ethan 1-2 on ft with 20 secs left, (80% ft on year)
lane violation to Lincon co. with 4 secs left loss by 1
ryan Little lforget uniform loss by 4 to Oak Hill
miss 19 fts loss to Green-up 5
Miss a thre to tie seneca with 10 secs left loss by 4

this is 7 games that if went their way they could be 13-5 or so and people would not want to play them,
Tough games like that littlej against good opponents will is what make SF so tough come tournament time..
sf needs to play harder dee. and then they can score anytime they want
no
shew bo.... south floys is alot better than allen central so shut up
you always have something negitive to say about south floyd... y are you so jelious of them
hoey?????... your a cobb please leave this site and go think of some good jokes then come back and tell me what you have came up with and ill tell you if you should get on saturday night live
shew you really need to get a show on comedy central.... you cracking me up jim carry
Calm down a little fellas.
shew you all ban him he cant say dumb*** on here
way to cry space jam
lol man your still funny keep all these funny jokes up.... why dont you write a book on how much i cry
it wude be a novel
wude?
"Space Jam" Wrote:shew bo.... south floys is alot better than allen central so shut up

floys?
OK lets stop it right here if you have something else to say unrelated to the thread take it to PM's.
for SF to break through they need to win the 58th
i can't wait till region
sf will get it 2gether before tournament time... they need to stay strong and work on defense... they have had a tough schelude but they are hanging on... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS