•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obama's war on Coal
Touchdown ky
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Glad to see our new President said that we will completely go energy independent.

Nice to see a man want coal, and all other resources.

In all honesty, how could a dem vote for a man that has Biden as his vice?
If something happens to Obama, do you really trust Joe Biden as pres?
It boggles my mind how bad the campaign that McCain was. I would rather take my chances with picking a president through a lottery than to trust an idiot like Joe Biden in the White House.

McCain just sat back and allowed Democrats to make Palin a campaign issue without laying a glove on Biden. McCain has served for years in the U.S. Senate and knows how dumb the guy is as well as anybody, yet he did nothing to fend off the attacks on Palin with a counter attack on Biden. I hope that Romney takes off the gloves when this campaign turns nasty.

Biden is a winning issue just waiting to happen.
4_real Wrote:Touchdown ky
Wrong thread, genius. Probably wrong user name too.
from grammar police to moderator..tisk tisk
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, you raise a good point. The moderators that will be working the debates have an extreme bias in favor of Obama. The possibility of cheating is always there when we are talking about liberal Democrats. In a real, unscripted debate moderated by objective journalists, Obama would stand no chance.

He will make an executive order to have the question 24 hours before the debate.
he cldnt handle newt or santorum...God have mercy on his soul when hes against obama
4_real Wrote:he client handle newt or sanatorium...God have mercy on his soul when hes against abeam

Such insightful logic:pondering:
4_real Wrote:he cldnt handle newt or santorum...God have mercy on his soul when hes against obama

Paul Ryan wiped the floor up with Obama during the 'for show' ObamaCare talks on the Hill. Obama got cleaned and gutted, floured and fried in that one. Romney had to be careful when he went after those you mentioned. The promises of transparency and millions of interested involved citizens busily browsing government sites Obama spoke of, turned out to be superfluous rhetoric and could only work once. Now we know him and he has a record/vacuum he must try to defend. Romney will do fine debating, and Ryan will make Biden look like the dottering old man he has become. He has likely manifested early symptoms of dimentia, such as difficulty remembering names and recent events, or what state one is in, are often early clinical symptoms.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well obama n paul ryan dont have to debate..and mr. romneycare has his own record he will have to defend..like how he gonna create jobs in the whole country when he cldnt in a single state?
4_real Wrote:well abeam en Pail Ryann donut have to debate..and MRI. Ramanujan has his own record he will have to defend..like how he gonna create jobs in the whole country when he glint in a single state?
Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor.

during Romney’s four years in office, Massachusetts added a net 49,100 jobs (an increase of about 1.5 percent).

Massachusetts’ unemployment rate went from 5.6 percent to 4.6 percent under Romney

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/romneys...-or-worst/
nky Wrote:Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor.

during Romney’s four years in office, Massachusetts added a net 49,100 jobs (an increase of about 1.5 percent).

Massachusetts’ unemployment rate went from 5.6 percent to 4.6 percent under Romney

4_real Wrote:well obama n paul ryan dont have to debate..and mr. romneycare has his own record he will have to defend..like how he gonna create jobs in the whole country when he cldnt in a single state?

Where are ya 4 real? Got any DNC talking point to counter that with?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BIDEN: 'IF IT WEREN'T SO HOT I'D GO INTO DETAIL' ON HOW AMERICA'S BETTER OFF

Obama is almost out of time to correct one of his biggest mistakes...

[YOUTUBE="Biden steps in it again..."]CFyPI4eqByw[/YOUTUBE]
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Hoot Gibson Wrote:BIDEN: 'IF IT WEREN'T SO HOT I'D GO INTO DETAIL' ON HOW AMERICA'S BETTER OFF

Obama is almost out of time to correct one of his biggest mistakes...

[YOUTUBE="Biden steps in it again..."]CFyPI4eqByw[/YOUTUBE]

I think the supporters standing behind him pretty much sum up whats wrong.

I cant tell if thats a tupac or obama t shirt. Either way, im sure he has both.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think the supporters standing behind him pretty much sum up whats wrong.

I cant tell if thats a tupac or obama t shirt. Either way, im sure he has both.
Biden knows his audience. Judging from the Detroit t-shirts, it doesn't matter what Biden says to them. Obama seems to be keeping Biden away from gatherings that include any swing voters. Hopefully, Romney has hired a video crew to shadow Biden and capture his words for campaign ads.
nky Wrote:Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor.

The Romney ad claims that as governor, “Romney had the best jobs record in a decade.” Yes — Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor. But — that ignores the national recessions before and after Romney’s time in office. If you look at how Massachusetts stacked up on job creation compared with other states, Romney actually fared worse than his predecessor and successor.
The ad claims Romney “reduced unemployment to just 4.7 percent.” Yes — Massachusetts’ unemployment rate went from 5.6 percent to 4.6 percent under Romney. But — the state’s unemployment rate was slightly lower than the national rate when he took office, and was roughly the same as the national rate when he left office.
The ad claims Romney “balanced every budget without raising taxes.” Yes — Romney never raised personal income taxes. But —in order to balance the budget, Romney increased government fees by hundreds of millions of dollars.
It is much easier to create jobs when you enter office with a very high unemployment rate, as Obama did. Since Obama took office nearly 4 years ago, fewer Americans are working. On Obama's watch, jobs have been lost, not gained. It is incredibly stupid for Obama supporters to be criticizing Romney's job creation record in Massachusetts.

Obama and his supporters are discovering that it is much more difficult to run on a bad record than to run on no record at all.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Romney ad claims that as governor, “Romney had the best jobs record in a decade.” Yes — Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor. But — that ignores the national recessions before and after Romney’s time in office. If you look at how Massachusetts stacked up on job creation compared with other states, Romney actually fared worse than his predecessor and successor.
The ad claims Romney “reduced unemployment to just 4.7 percent.” Yes — Massachusetts’ unemployment rate went from 5.6 percent to 4.6 percent under Romney. But — the state’s unemployment rate was slightly lower than the national rate when he took office, and was roughly the same as the national rate when he left office.
The ad claims Romney “balanced every budget without raising taxes.” Yes — Romney never raised personal income taxes. But —in order to balance the budget, Romney increased government fees by hundreds of millions of dollars.

Wildcat-Vector-WideMiddle-4_Real, since when has Obama ever balanced a budget? Also, how about his unemployment record? One cannot deny the fact that there have been more unemployment claims than jobs created during Obama's term.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The Romney ad claims that as governor, “Romney had the best jobs record in a decade.” Yes — Massachusetts added more net jobs during Romney’s four years in office than during the four-year period of either his predecessor or successor. But — that ignores the national recessions before and after Romney’s time in office. If you look at how Massachusetts stacked up on job creation compared with other states, Romney actually fared worse than his predecessor and successor.

LOL, boy, you guys really are grasping at straws aren't you? This has got to be the weakest attempt at trying to make somebody look bad I've ever seen. I mean, bragging on Romney and saying the unemployment rate of 4.6 percent wasn't good cause "it was roughly the same as when he left office" Confusednicker: Wow! now that's a killer right there.

Romney faced a 3 BILLION dollar defict going in, in just 4 years Mass had a plus 700 million dollar surplus and a plus 2 BILLION dollar rainy day fund. The gasoline tax was still 6 cents cheaper than the national average. Many of those hikes in government fees hadn't been adjusted on over a decade or more in some cases. He closed loopholes for those despicable, deserving of death RICH FOLKS, and made them pay their fair share. AND HE DID ALL THAT WITHOUT RAISING TAXES.

Here ya go sift through this and try to tell me he is taking any fiscal backwater.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governorshi...itt_Romney
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, boy, you guys really are grasping at straws aren't you? This has got to be the weakest attempt at trying to make somebody look bad I've ever seen. I mean, bragging on Romney and saying the unemployment rate of 4.6 percent wasn't good cause "it was roughly the same as when he left office" Confusednicker: Wow! now that's a killer right there.

Romney faced a 3 BILLION dollar defict going in, in just 4 years Mass had a plus 700 million dollar surplus and a plus 2 BILLION dollar rainy day fund. The gasoline tax was still 6 cents cheaper than the national average. Many of those hikes in government fees hadn't been adjusted on over a decade or more in some cases. He closed loopholes for those despicable, deserving of death RICH FOLKS, and made them pay their fair share. AND HE DID ALL THAT WITHOUT RAISING TAXES.

Here ya go sift through this and try to tell me he is taking any fiscal backwater.

what's the diffrence in raising fees or taxs? don't they both raise revenue
and by the way this was before he signed GROVER NORQUIST ANTI TAX PLEDGE THE MAN WHO RUNS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY obamas health care
mandaite that could be consider a fee?Confusedhh:
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, boy, you guys really are grasping at straws aren't you? This has got to be the weakest attempt at trying to make somebody look bad I've ever seen. I mean, bragging on Romney and saying the unemployment rate of 4.6 percent wasn't good cause "it was roughly the same as when he left office" Confusednicker: Wow! now that's a killer right there.

All that while his state was 47th in job creation under his watch. How so? :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:All that while his state was 47th in job creation under his watch. How so? :biggrin:
42 straight months of unemployment rates above 8 percent and the only relief in sight is Romney. Confusednicker:

The unemployment rate in the Bay State dropped on Romney's watch. The unemployment rate has risen under Obama, despite the fact that it was high when he took office. Romney took a good economy and made it better. Obama took a bad economy and made it worse.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:42 straight months of unemployment rates above 8 percent and the only relief in sight is Romney. Confusednicker:

The unemployment rate in the Bay State dropped on Romney's watch. The unemployment rate has risen under Obama, despite the fact that it was high when he took office. Romney took a good economy and made it better. Obama took a bad economy and made it worse.
From the wiki link TRT posted:

Quote:Economists note that governors have relatively little impact on their state's employment numbers, good or bad, as these are dominated by forces beyond their control.
TheRealVille Wrote:From the wiki link TRT posted:
You seem to be having trouble making your mind up about Romney. First you blame him for not creating more jobs as governor and now you see it was not his fault for leaving office with an unemployment rate that was barely under 5 percent.

Now, I find myself agreeing with you that governors, particularly governors saddled with Democratic controlled legislatures, do not have much control over their states' economies.

OTOH, presidents who treat the private sector with contempt can have a very detrimental effect on the national economy - and that is the worse thing about Obama. Businesses do not trust Obama and they have been reluctant to expand because of the uncertainties that a left wing radical like Obama brings to the nation's most important job.
Yea, that's what I dream of, going back to policies that made a 11 trillion dollar swing in the deficit from when Clinton left office, until Obama got office. Confusednicker: :lame:
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, that's what I dream of, going back to policies that made a 11 trillion dollar swing in the deficit from when Clinton left office, until Obama got office. Confusednicker: :lame:
Check your numbers, RV. You do not appear to know the difference between an annual budget, which Clinton and the Republican Congress balanced for one year, and the national debt, which grew under Clinton, just as it did under Bush.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Check your numbers, RV. You do not appear to know the difference between an annual budget, which Clinton and the Republican Congress balanced for one year, and the national debt, which grew under Clinton, just as it did under Bush.
Yes, Clinton erased the deficit, and put it in the plus side.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-bud...r-clinton/
[Image: http://factcheck.org/Images/image/FederalDeficit(1).jpg]

Quote: Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?

A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
BTW, how many times did Romney mention the troops or the wars in his acceptance speech? I'll answer for you, none.
maybe romney knew he was gonna run for prez 1 day and thought "HMMMMM maybe i should go through my couch cushions and see if i can scrounge up a few billion dollars and cut my states deficit so it may look good" although this was all after he bungee corded his dog lassie to the top of his hummer and drove to canada
TheRealVille Wrote:Yes, Clinton erased the deficit, and put it in the plus side.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-bud...r-clinton/
[Image: http://factcheck.org/Images/image/FederalDeficit(1).jpg]
You said that the deficit made an $11 trillion swing under Bush, which is wrong. No president, not even Obama has ever rung up an $11 trillion debt. You don't understand the difference in the annual deficit and the national debt. You made another factual blunder and as usual, you are not man enough to admit your mistake. Obama is your kind of candidate. :biglmao:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next