Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carla Booth to Alice Lloyd College
Was told today that Carla Booth has left EKY and is now at Alice Lloyd College!

Good pick up for the Eagles!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
It is official, I just spoke with her.
^I wouldn't have put it on here. If I didn't know for a fact...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Okay Hook, who is your secret source that got you firsthand information on this deal. Man your sources are everywhere.....*L*
the thread didn't have RUMOR in the title.
Only for 1 year, though.
EKU is not for everybody. I hope she is happy at ALC.
Olderthandirt Wrote:Okay Hook, who is your secret source that got you firsthand information on this deal. Man your sources are everywhere.....*L*

Hmmmmm....I wonder....lol. I'm sure you know them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
D IT UP Wrote:Only for 1 year, though.

Why would she go there for only a year? Is she looking to head to a bigger school after the season? She should put up some great numbers at ALC.
Booth had originally transferred from EKU to Walters State. I'm not sure of her exact reason for choosing Alice Lloyd, but she said she just "didn't feel right." ALC should be a solid team with Ariel Nickel returning and now with Booth. Two solid pieces to build around.
Should be a fun ALC team to watch this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^I wouldn't have put it on here. If I didn't know for a fact...lol.

I was just saying that I personally talked to her. Not that I was told by someone else as you stated.
If she goes to Morehead after this year she will have to sit a year.....
Lets be honest, AC got lucky, she could have gone anywhere!
She was better suited at Alice Lloyd than D1. Cant defend at that level. Could not have went anywhere. You smokin dope laced with something if you believe that.
^WOW alittle harsh there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Is she only going to play at ALC for one year and go somewhere else? Or is she going to finish her career/degree there?