Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardest hitting team in the state (not just mountains)
lets hear some opinions:wenumber1
Conner has always had a reputation for being a hard hitting team, not sure if that still stands today though.
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/ashlandchamps.jpg

the hardest hitting team around
Johnson Central without a doubt
Breathitt County hits pretty hard the last time I checked and so does Prestonsburg and Belfry.
Pikeville will get after you as well.
Conner
Russell
Bowling Green
Belfry
yep
wildman_06 Wrote:Conner
Russell
Bowling Green
Belfry

Only saw them against Lex. Cath. in state finals, but Bowling Green sure brought the lumber. Belfry will always hit you as will Russell. Conner had better hit people cause in AAAA and in Northern Kentucky everyone hits. So it is hit or be hit.
Conner getting some respect... I like it....
Belfry, hands down. And maybe Johnson Central a close 2nd.
ok ok
my post originally was "HARDEST HITTING TEAMS IN THE MOUNTAINS". now we get the(not just in the mountains) thingy goin here.BUT WE ALL SEE WERE STILL NAMING MOUNTAIN TEAMS. THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT, WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT HARD HITTING TEAMS, YOUR TALKIN BOUT MOUNTAIN TEAMS.THE CITY BOYS DONT HAVE TO GET OUT AND BUST WOOD OR CUT TABACCO. MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL TEAMS LIKE BREATHITT,BELFRY,BELLCO,RUSSELL WILL KNOCK YOUR HEADS OFF. NOW YOUR BIG CITY TEAMS WILL HAVE A TON OF TALENT, PROB. EVEN BEAT YOU, BUT I GUARUNTEE THEY WONT OUT-HIT A MOUNTAIN TEAM. IT'S LIKE A RACEHORSE VS. A MULE. HE MAY BE FASTER, SLEEKER, EVEN BETTER LOOKIN BUT HE WONT OUTWORK OR OUTPULL THAT OLE MULE. HARD HITTING FOOTBALL IS MOUNTAIN FOOTBALL!!!!
Belfry