Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8
14-0 Boyle 3:12 left in first quarter.
14 -0 bc 1 qtr
Boyle up 21-0 2nd. Quarter

It's a shame your not here honestjohn! The boys are really trying to impress you.
Boyle 28
Rowan 0

6:01 left in 2nd
Went to the half at 28-0 Boyle

Started the 3rd back at 0-0 and currently 14-0 Boyle
I am going home. Boyle up 35-0 in the 3rd quarter only.
Making the overall score 63-0 for 3 quarters.
I was very pleased with what i saw tonight,i know it's just a scrimmage,but IMO Boyle has alot more weapons than last year,and i think they'll be alot better than they were last year.
HonestJohn Wrote:You know what they say "Opinions are like Rebel55's everybody has got one"

HonestJohn Wrote:Your taking up for your boyfriend, how sweet. You all do stick together, I'll say that. Who gives a crap about Rockcastle? They will be lucky to be .500 this year. You do own Rockcastle. Maybe next you could own Berea? Seems like Lex Cath owns somebody though, I just can't think of who it is.

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!:Thumbs:
Rebel55 Wrote:I am going home. Boyle up 35-0 in the 3rd quarter only.
Making the overall score 63-0 for 3 quarters.

This is about what I expected; not too sure what you get out of a scrimmage like this, hopefully the coaches got to see alot of the 3 stringers and even 4th stringers.
HonestJohn Wrote:Your taking up for your boyfriend, how sweet. You all do stick together, I'll say that. Who gives a crap about Rockcastle? They will be lucky to be .500 this year. You do own Rockcastle. Maybe next you could own Berea? Seems like Lex Cath owns somebody though, I just can't think of who it is.

plz somebody correct me if I am wrong but hasnt boyle county won two out of the three state championships beating lex cath more then a couple time plz get ur facts correct before you put ur foot in ur mouth nobody owns boyle
sstack Wrote:This is about what I expected; not too sure what you get out of a scrimmage like this, hopefully the coaches got to see alot of the 3 stringers and even 4th stringers.

Not much. Rowan has a lot of work to do but so does Boyle. One thing is for sure though, the Oline is a good bit better than last year.
I know it might sound silly to ask from a 63-0 scrimmage, but how did Rowan's big fullback look? What about the new Qb?
Good effort coacher. Lots of growing pains though. What little success Rowan had on offense was up the middle.
Rebel55 Wrote:Boyle up 21-0 2nd. Quarter

It's a shame your not here honestjohn! The boys are really trying to impress you.

Glad I could help. I don't know you, but you sure are an a@@hole. I figure you just graduated or are too young to know any better. I should have never let myself get dragged into this childish game with you and the others. I should have known better that to give my opinion--especially when it appears it was not a very good one. I'll eat crow, and say Boyle seems to be better than when I saw them last year if the score here is any indication of how good they are this year. You all need to take a valium and chill out. Good luck to Boyle Co this year.
See what I told ya, Rowan County has no D.
thecoacher Wrote:I know it might sound silly to ask from a 63-0 scrimmage, but how did Rowan's big fullback look? What about the new Qb?

Did he make it through the annual Rowan County camp/scrimmage fest without being hurt?

Lex Cath was 2-0 vs. Boyle last year. 20-13, 10-7.

The previous three years the Knights were 0-6 vs the Rebels.

If 6-2 is owned I'll bet whoever your team is doesn't stand too much of a chance.

Might want to get your facts straight again before continuing down the road of lunacy. :lame:
HonestJohn Wrote:Glad I could help. I don't know you, but you sure are an a@@hole. I figure you just graduated or are too young to know any better. I should have never let myself get dragged into this childish game with you and the others. I should have known better that to give my opinion--especially when it appears it was not a very good one. I'll eat crow, and say Boyle seems to be better than when I saw them last year if the score here is any indication of how good they are this year. You all need to take a valium and chill out. Good luck to Boyle Co this year.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong once again HonestJohn.

It says a lot to admit your facts were off but the bolded comment taints the confession.

FWIW, Rebel55 may be older than you.