Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT"S YOUR #'s
Since football is just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to find out how many kids are playing at each school. I know Williamsburg has 38 players out as of yesterday
Bell Co has around 65-70 this year out.
By the time the season starts i look for Whitley to have around 55-60, that is if everyone stays.
By the beginning of the season Harlan Ind. should have 33 or 34. Which is a couple more than last season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rockcastle has around 50 right now.
Garrard holding at 57.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:By the time the season starts i look for Whitley to have around 55-60, that is if everyone stays.

Been holding at around 38. Got a ways to go, but doable if they get alot more freshman out when school starts.
I'd say Estill has somewhere around 40
footballfever Wrote:Been holding at around 38. Got a ways to go, but doable if they get alot more freshman out when school starts.

I figured with the 40 that been out to practice so far we'll have quite a few more freshman once the season begins.

If we hold at 38 players, and thats including freshman, then there will need to be some changes, and by changes i mean coaches.
Backwoods Wrote:By the beginning of the season Harlan Ind. should have 33 or 34. Which is a couple more than last season.

There were 28 today, I think.
Who is missing? Why would anyone wait until the season starts?
Da Bears had 74 without freshmen today!
wildone89 Wrote:Da Bears had 74 without freshmen today!

Wish Rock had those kind of numbers
Paintsville has around 22 as I have been told with the possibility of more coming out when school starts. Not much good that will do when they play the next friday after school starts. What a bummer
Boyle has about 57-58. Something like that.
HDE Wrote:There were 28 today, I think.
Who is missing? Why would anyone wait until the season starts?

I have been told,by a coach,that the official number is 31 and then there's the Gambrel kid that will join the team when he returns from basic training at Fort Benning,Ga.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wildone89 Wrote:Da Bears had 74 without freshmen today!

Someone lied to you. Be lucky to have that WITH freshmen.
Allen County Scottsville has 85 kids right now including Freshmen. They usually pick up 3 or 4 after school starts. Patriots are looking to get back to Bowling Green in December.
Numbers are overrated....sometimes.
Somerset has had 48 out all along. Look to pick up a few, prob: will dress 55-60 when season starts.
Do most teams pick up players after school starts ??
^ they normally wouldnt pick up any one that would help most of the players that will be on the field are gonna be out from the first practice. Some freshman may wait untill school starts but at SC by the looks of things we'll dress 41 or 42
Yogibear Wrote:Someone lied to you. Be lucky to have that WITH freshmen.

Had to sneak and peek for myself. I'm not good with numbers and admit I had to take both shoes off but I counted 91 on the field this a.m.?
wildone89 Wrote:Had to sneak and peek for myself. I'm not good with numbers and admit I had to take both shoes off but I counted 91 on the field this a.m.?

Go back to school.
Cov. Holy Cross looked to have close to 40 yesterday. Thatvwould be a feew more than last year.
Any word on Letcher Centeal's numbers? Haven't been able to go up there yet due to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Yogibear Wrote:Go back to school.

Nobody likes a gold- bricker yogi? Lol
64black&gold Wrote:Do most teams pick up players after school starts ??

Seems strange to me also. It certainly wasn't too common when I played several years back, at least not for us.
Yogibear Wrote:Go back to school.

He must have been counting while they were scrimmaging.
The offense was moving the ball 10 yeards every few minutes and he was just counting the same players over and over Confusednicker:
Montgomery Co. has 52
I was told SW has between 35-40.