Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Gassy?: Anti-Poot Pads For Your Underwear
The Flatulence Deodorizer is an activated charcoal cloth pad that is worn taped inside the underwear next to the buttocks. The wearer is virtually unaware of its presence because it thin and comfortable inside the undergarment. The activated carbon cloth pad is disposable so you can throw it away after use.

When intestinal gas is expelled the flatulence filter pad absorbs the gas odor normally associated with the gassy discharge or flatus. The flatulence deodorizer is like having on charcoal underwear and will eliminate your gas odors. There is no cure for flatulence but this is a simple solution for absorbing odor at the source.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FART-GONE-Flatul...0939971385

[Image: http://www.geekologie.com/2012/06/29/poot-pads.jpg]
I just ordered 10.....
Wow, what imaginations. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do they actually have paid ass models that model just their ass in situations like these kind of like the hand models you see on tv?
^yes
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
I think i could qualify....
When I came on this thread I just about fell off the couch and swallowed my chew. You know that stardust was looking for something like this or he would never have just stumbled on it. LOLConfusednicker:
Dusty! These would do us NO good!

We are at the age now that you should know that you NEVER trust a FART !!!!

So I doubt they would help a SHART !!!! LMAO!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Confusednicker:
I haven't heard the term "shart" in a lonnng time!!

And what good does that do for the noise??
Do they make these in kid sizes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Just cut it in half...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis