•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Offseason
^Melo and Amare do not play well together though, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe Nash will end up with the Knicks. I was watching an interview of him the other day and he said he loved playing with Amare, so I won't be shocked if that is where he ends up.
^If Amare's knees aren't trash, Nash might save his career.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bucks/Rockets Trade

Bucks Get:

Samuel Dalembert
2012 14th Draft Pick

Rockets Get:

12th Draft Pick
Great trade for Milwaukee. I wanted the Kings to get Dalambert for the one year and try to resign him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Why??? Dalembear is like 50 LWC. That would be a signing for someone like the Bobcats.
Warriors and Nuggets are talking trade

Deal Being Talked about (This Deal has NOT Happened Yet)

Nuggets Would Get:

2012 #7 Draft Pick

Warriors Would Get:

Wilson Chandler
The Bobcats are packaging a trade offer involving Tyrus Thomas & #2 Draft Pick

Wizards are taking calls on the #3 Pick

Lakers are interested in Mo Williams

Clippers/Mavericks talking trade involving Lamar Odom, If they can get a 3rd team in to take on Mo Williams Contract look for a deal to get done

Jamal Crawford is drawing trade interest from Celtics, Timberwolves, Sixers

Lakers are open to trading Pau Gasol. I know the Hawks and Bulls are interested. Not sure who the other teams are
Thunder, Nuggets, Spurs are expressing interest in moving up in the draft to take Florida's Bradley Beal
in the Rockets/Bucks trade the Rockets also acquired Shaun Livingston, Jon Leuer and Jon Brockman
Lakers want a high draft pick + a player for Pau Gasol, so unless something happens, I don't think Pau will end up in Chicago as of now they only have th 29th Draft Pick. Atlanta has tried trading Josh Smith to the Lakers for Pau but the Lakers have said No
^Keep us posted on where Gasol goes if anywhere.
Dwight Howard has said that if he's traded to the Rockets he will not sign a contract with them.

Toronto maybe the landing point for Steve Nash

Unless something changes Ray Allen will be a Miami Heat next year

Kings have rejected the Rockets trade offer for the #5 Pick

Looks like Austin Rivers will go #8 to the Raptors as the Raptors are liking him heavenly over Dion Walters

Shooting Guard Anthony Parker has decided to retire at the age of 37
Ballers Wrote:^Keep us posted on where Gasol goes if anywhere.

I have Hoops Hype and Real GM Basketball both up. May look up another NBA Website
Reportedly Proposed Trade (Cavs/Bobcats)

Cavaliers Would Get

#2 Pick

Bobcats Would Get

#4 Draft Pick
#24 Draft Pick

Toronto and Golden State are in hot pursuit in trying to get Luol Deng from Chicago

Rockets offering Kyle Lowry and two first-rounders to Kings for Tyreke Evans and #5 pick

These 2 below are RUMORS

Lakers are trying to trade Metta World Peace for a late 1st Round Pick

Lakers Pau Gasol to Wizards for #3 Pick

Bottom 2: Click this link: http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/06/26/ru....pau.gasol
Thanks SK for keeping us updated. Make sure to keep me posted on the Bulls.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
No Prob. As of now it looks like they will stand pat and I hate it when they do this.
Bobcats have 5 trade offers for the #2 Pick

Grizzlies are reportedly offering Zach Randolph and another solid player to the Lakers for Pau Gasol

Bulls are unlikely to trade neither Luol Deng or Joakim Noah.......I hate when they stand pat

Rockets are still pursuing Lottery Picks
Strikeout King Wrote:Bobcats have 5 trade offers for the #2 Pick

Grizzlies are reportedly offering Zach Randolph and another solid player to the Lakers for Pau Gasol

Bulls are unlikely to trade neither Luol Deng or Joakim Noah.......I hate when they stand pat

Rockets are still pursuing Lottery Picks

LOL WHAT!
This is why L.A. is always a decent to superb team.
Grizzlies are giving wayyy too much for Gasol.
Randolph is terribly underrated, he's a force in the paint.
I could see this trade happening for sure because of his brother playing for the Grizzlies as well.
I sure hope Dwight don't go to the Rockets..
It will be worse than being in Orlando.
Ballers Wrote:LOL WHAT!
This is why L.A. is always a decent to superb team.
Grizzlies are giving wayyy too much for Gasol.
Randolph is terribly underrated, he's a force in the paint.
I could see this trade happening for sure because of his brother playing for the Grizzlies as well.

Atlanta is offering Josh Smith for Gasol. Smith wants out of Atlanta badly
Gay will likely stay in Memphis
Timberwolves offered Derrick Williams to the Bobcats for the #2 Pick, Bobcats rejected the deal
Bulls intend to draft Tyshawn Tayler with the 29 Overall Pick.......What the hell?
If I'm the Bulls why not call up Charlotte and offer Deng for the #2 Pick? Or call Golden State back up and find a 3rd team and make a 3-Way deal involving Deng?

I seriously hate when they do this stuff. Seems like they do it every year!!!!!!!!
If a trade doesn't happen, the Kings will likely take either Harrison Barnes or Thomas Robinson with the 5th Overall Pick. Both are high on the Kings list
The Magic have made a qualifying offer to Ryan Anderson but the 1-Year deal is unlikely to be accepted

Suns have made qualifying offers to Brooke Lopez ($4,001,917) and Aaron Brooks ($2,976,637). Suns will match any offer from other teams
These are all according to Sources:

Magic are pursuing Josh Smith of the Hawks but New Hawks GM Danny Ferry isn't ready to deal Smith just yet

Howard Wants out of Orlando this offseason (which we already knew)

Spurs are shopping DeJuan Blair

Perry Jones may slide due to knee injuries

Lakers have NO interest in Brandon Roy (Roy's destinations: Bulls, Mavericks, Pacers and couple other places with the first 3 listed to be the serious suitors (for me hopefully it's Chicago))
I would take Z-Bo in a heartbeat in LA...
especially if they are offering another player as well.

Grizzlies are wanting both Gasols in the paint - that would be very deadly
Jazz, Mavs and Clips are working on a 3-Team Trade that would send Odom to the Clips.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next