Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 7 Paintsville 0
Final from Paintsville.

Reese Ward gets the W for Pikeville.

PHS improves to 13-2.

So far on the season Pikeville has allowed 19 runs in 15 games. Nice little streak going. Have to keep it up versus better competition.

Hail Pikeville!
Paintsville couldnt water from a boat tonight.
Paintsville had thier chances. They left 6 men on in scoring position. I know of 3 times with less than 2 outs. 8 total LOBs the entire night. Pikeville came ready to play and hit the ball well tonight.

Now gotta put this one behinds us and get ready for the series with Lawrence this weekend.

Congrats Panthers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Nice road win Panthers. Keep it going.
I herd there was some nice plays from one of paintsvilles younger kids. How long will he stay there they said he plays infield or outfield seems like pikeville could use him next year he sure could help cause pike will loose some key players
MR BACK TALK Wrote:I herd there was some nice plays from one of paintsvilles younger kids. How long will he stay there they said he plays infield or outfield seems like pikeville could use him next year he sure could help cause pike will loose some key players
You may be talking about the coach's son who is a jewel. You got room for Miller Sr. on the Panther team? It will surely be a package deal but only if you change the colors or name to Meade Memorial.:hilarious: