Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSBCA preseason poll
Preseason poll is out. Lex Cath is #1 and the 11th region has 9 teams in top 25.
I was also pretty good on my picks, only difference was St X and Apollo, I still think Apollo should be higher than St X.
^Got a link?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Whats the link i cant find a working site
^Same here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
http://www.khsbca.org should get you there.
^No help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
*http://www.khsbca.org/polls.php

*1. **Lexington Catholic
**2. **Central Hardin
**3. **Eastern
**4. **St. Xavier
**5. **Apollo
**6. **Male
**7. **Pleasure Ridge Park
**8. **Lafayette
**9. **Harrison County
10. **Bryan Station
11. **Bowling Green
12. **Tates Creek
13. **Trinity
14. **Danville
15. **Covington Catholic
16. **Madison Central
17. **Henderson County
18. **West Jessamine
19. **Ballard
20. **Paul Laurence Dunbar
21. **Henry Clay
22. **Lexington Chistian
23. **Ashland Blazer
24. **Woodford County
25. **Lone Oak

Others Receiving Votes - Butler, Daviess County, Warren East, Belfry, Hazard, Owensboro Catholic, North Laurel, Bishop Brossart, North Oldham, Warren Central, Bullitt East, Somerset, Clay County, Muhlenberg County, Pulaski County, Russell County
No respect for Letcher CentraL. Defending region champs. Lost one starter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
^
Only one team from the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th regions combined and that Ashland.
As i said in the other thread, we need to start classing baseball.
Im not talking 6 classes like in football, but four or five should definitely happen.
I dont think we should in basketball, but in baseball, you have teams like St. X with thousands of kids to choose from where their pitching staffs can get deep then you have teams like Wburg that only have a little over a hundred kids to choose from, which may lead to a good ace, but not a lot of depth.
Hazard got recognized, and we didn't. Why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
winning regions doesnt make you a top team in the state. its who you lost and who came back and also who you beat during the season. and the one thing every coach in the nation will say is the best team doesnt always win. so just because you won regions doesnt mean that you would win out of a series. i think everyone can agree with that
There were maybe 8 top 25 teams in last years state tournament, maybe.
Just because you win your region doesn't make you one of the top teams in the state.
Last year the 43rd district had 4 teams in the top 10 at different times of the the season, but only 2 of those teams made it out of disrict play.
Half the teams on these polls will be gone by the 2nd week
There are very few teams outside of Lexington and Louisville that are legitimate top 25. Those teams have too much pitching for the smaller schools to compete with. Probably none in the mountains are really top 25.
There should be two classes in baseball. 1-3a would be class a, and 4-6a would be 2a.
rudedogky Wrote:*http://www.khsbca.org/polls.php

*1. **Lexington Catholic
**2. **Central Hardin
**3. **Eastern
**4. **St. Xavier
**5. **Apollo
**6. **Male
**7. **Pleasure Ridge Park
**8. **Lafayette
**9. **Harrison County
10. **Bryan Station
11. **Bowling Green
12. **Tates Creek
13. **Trinity
14. **Danville
15. **Covington Catholic
16. **Madison Central
17. **Henderson County
18. **West Jessamine
19. **Ballard
20. **Paul Laurence Dunbar
21. **Henry Clay
22. **Lexington Chistian
23. **Ashland Blazer
24. **Woodford County
25. **Lone Oak

Others Receiving Votes - Butler, Daviess County, Warren East, Belfry, Hazard, Owensboro Catholic, North Laurel, Bishop Brossart, North Oldham, Warren Central, Bullitt East, Somerset, Clay County, Muhlenberg County, Pulaski County, Russell County

Thank You.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis