Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Paintsville. 2/22 57th district
What Are your thoughts on this game.
Im gonna take the tigers in a upset with nothing to lose. I truly think this could be the game to define Matt Ratliffs career. Im gonna call a huge game for tiller, trimble, and sublett.
Tough game but SC by 8.
I don't think SC will have any trouble with the tigers but you never know for sure thats why they play the game.
SC by 15+
Sheldon Clark by 14.
Sheldon Clark 54-45.
I think it will be a very physical game inside. But like my wife says, size really matters. Hoping the boys in blue can pull off the miracle, I think it will be be close.
SC, will prevail in this one, but a closer than most will imagine....SC by 4!
SC beat them by 25 both times but since it's district tourney and Moore isn't quite 100%, I'll say the cards 66-50.
^ That was my thoughts exactly... I say SC by 12
Good Luck to Coach Spurlock and his team as they start their post-season run... Hope its a long one...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SC 62

Paintsville 42
Where is this tournament being held? That's a game I'd be interested in seeing.
^ Paintsville High School
Paintsville has had a down year & not pulled an upset this season that i'm
aware of. Tigers have home court advantage and are due for a signature win & get one tonight to advance to regional tourney. Tigers by 3
SC- 54
Paintsville- 40
Cards by 7
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Im gonna take the tigers in a upset with nothing to lose. I truly think this could be the game to define Matt Ratliffs career. Im gonna call a huge game for tiller, trimble, and sublett.

How could this define his career? He has around a 30 to 35 Pct winning rate. I do hope the TIGERS can do it, but as Vince McMahon would say NO CHANCE.
doubledown Wrote:Paintsville has had a down year & not pulled an upset this season that i'm
aware of. Tigers have home court advantage and are due for a signature win & get one tonight to advance to regional tourney. Tigers by 3

I hate to be the downer or Troll as some call it, but since BMR left have we had a winning season? We always here about the talent and talent coming up but it has yat to be seen. I am impressed with the 8th graders now , but am not sure how it will be a whole season under the current coaching philosophy.
20-20 at Half. Sounds like both teams are playing extremely physical.