Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of Pet Do You Have?
I know we have probably done this one before also--but I am still catching up (plus there are plenty of new people on here as well).

I have a Chichuahua (his name is NikkiSix after Nikki Sixx in Motley Crue)

Yesterday, we got an Italian Greyhound. We were going to name him Tommy Lee--but decided that Tommy is a little too wild for this dog. So we decided on Ace.

What kind of pets do you have?
A 3 year old English Bulldog...he is the laziest dog I have ever seen but he is great and the ladies love him. I also have a 3 year old Himalayan(Sp?) cat that is pure white that a friend gave when when he was small enough to sit in my hand. The dog and the cat are best friends.
double post
PHSFAN Wrote:A 3 year old English Bulldog...he is the laziest dog I have ever seen but he is great and the ladies love him.

Wow! My Dad has always wanted an english. (He was in the Marine Corps for an extended period of time--so there is a special meaning for him). If there is one thing that I could do for my Dad--I would get him an English Bulldog.

It is just nearly impossible to get one for a "reasonable" price!
I got mine off of a breeder than lived in Jessamine County and he was $900..They are expensive dogs but well worth it IMO.
That would be a great gift for a marine...
Mom has 2 pups, one name roxie and one named Henry(he's a lil ass hole) and a cat named Millie
I have a black lab named Buddy.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Yesterday, we got an Italian Greyhound. We were going to name him Tommy Lee--but decided that Tommy is a little too wild for this dog. So we decided on Ace.

Do you have something against Mick?
I have 2 dogs, a German Shepherd named Razzle and Oreo- no clue what she is... and I have two Standardbred horses that race. Their names are Swinging Reba and Doubly Dunnrite. I also have a little turtle named Turty.
I got a border Collie named Lady and a cat(idk what kinda) named cooter, and my boyfriend has a bassett hound (sp) named flash
i've got 3 border collies and one fat and lazy cat
I have a chihuahua named Daisy, a dog named Ginger but I don't know what she is. I have 2 cats, one named Boo Boo Kitty (lmao) and Pepper. Me and DTfan share a turtle named Speedie, but he stays at her house.
black Lab named Moose
I've Got A Basset And Dalmation Mix Named Daisy
I've got a wife and three kids.:lmao: :big grin:
I have the most adorable American Bulldog ever, named Taylor Bocephus...
Got a chow named Bruiser, a german shephard named scruff, a cat named duke, and a few beagles..

I want an english bulldog bad. but like kyhillbilly, i don't want to pay a million bucks for one..
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I also have a little turtle named Turty.

I don't think he's that little 15th...lol....

I have a shih tzu names Patches (she has an attitude problem lol) and me and Balla have a turtle named Speedie that stays here at my house...
Speedie is SO cute :Nodding:
I have a boxer named Jasmyne (yep looking to breed her sometime hehe). I also have a cats named Simon, Romeo, and Bailey - but Romeo lives in Winchester and Bailey lives in Lexington.
I have a sweet Boston terrier who just loves to play with strangers.
I have a Spanish Ventillio Beatle Dog, its really cool, its name if fluffzilla. It can eat over two pounds of pinapple upside down cake in under 2 minutes.
Balla, speedie has been extremely active since I fed him the two fish...lol...we gotta get more for him...he LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSS them!
I have a mut named skippy
We have a couple of stray cats that adopted us. Also a couple of dogs, one is a mini schnauzer named Lacey and the other is a little tiny furball of something named Maggie. Oh and since my daughter won't have me grandchildren I have granddogs:Sad04: two italian greyhounds and another mini schnauzer.