Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boggs signs with Bears
Allan Boggs likes to spread opposing defense out and throw the ball down the field.

UPike offensive coordinator Al Holland likes to spread opposing defenses and throw the ball down the field.
[Image: http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.....image.jpg]

Pike Central quarterback Alan Boggs signed a letter of intent to play football for UPike. Boggs signed during a press conference held Wednesday at Pike Central. Joining Boggs are (seated from left to right) sister, Sharon Boggs; father William Boggs; mother, Caroline Boggs. Standing is Pike Central head coach John Chapman; UPike assistant coach Al Holland; and UPike head coach Dudley Hilton.
Congrats Alan, Best wishes in your up coming career at U Pike, Looking forward to watching you on Saturdays!
He'll be successful at UPike.

My bubby, I'm very proud of him!
Congrats Boggs. I think he will thrive under Holland & Hilton. Look forward to catching some games on Saturdays. Tough kid. Enjoyed watching you in high school & look more forward to seeing you at UPike. Good luck kid.
I love what Hilton is doing with Upike. good sign
QB1,
A while back when you told me about this I said congrats and good luck,well I say that again.
Congrats young man. Make the most of a free education and enjoy continuing to play the sport you love at a great University!!! Good luck with all your future endeavors.
Congrats Boggs! Best of luck at UPike.