Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Student facing felony charges for refreshing a webpage!
Quote:

therandomw writes "An 18 year-old boy was recently arrested in Ohio for telling fellow students to refresh the schools web page in order to slow down the server. He is being charged with a felony and is currently being held in jail. According to Canton City Prosecutor Frank Forchione 'This new technology has created a whole wave of crimes, and we're just trying to find ways to solve them.'"

:yikes: :yikes:
WOW thats sad
hmm he goes to jail but real criminals run free....... got to love our system of law
Vincent Vega Wrote:hmm he goes to jail but real criminals run free....... got to love our system of law

you aint kiddinTongueuke:
Vincent Vega Wrote:hmm he goes to jail but real criminals run free....... got to love our system of law

heard that Vincent Vega!
Exactly VV!

That is effing ludacris!
you are right vv
If the cops had a f5 button could they have slowed down those drug store robbers?

Hey you might think its funny but if i efile my tax return and that little turd held my money up i would wnat his ass in the pokey.
So what law did he break?
nm...i read it...just stupid....couldn't the school do it in house?
Old Gravey legs Wrote:If the cops had a f5 button could they have slowed down those drug store robbers?

Hey you might think its funny but if i efile my tax return and that little turd held my money up i would wnat his ass in the pokey.
you would be doin tax returns at school??? come on he slowed down his high schools server big whoop. that is no reason to go to jail.
That's what I am saying.

They all hit f5 at the same time, going to jail for a few people hitting a key...

And big deal, it was the SCHOOL's server... if they want to prosecute for computer related crimes catch the hackers that mess with people's bank accounts and steal identities with credit cards and stuff...
It sounds to me that instead of putting them in jail, why not just update their server into the 20th century....
Ok I don't understand....how could pust hitting a button put you in jail...hmmm....
Because it slowed up, messed up, froze, or did something to the school's network server and they got ****ed.
Hmm...figures they get more ****ed by students getting on 'forbidden' websites...lol
Vincent Vega Wrote:you would be doin tax returns at school??? come on he slowed down his high schools server big whoop. that is no reason to go to jail.

Hmmmm.........................I know several who efile my boy.
thats rediculous/......
Doc Holliday Wrote:Hmmmm.........................I know several who efile my boy.
lol of course you would.... well still this is no reason for him to go to jail.
But then again these our the types that do end up getting into the more serious internet crimes. I mean look at QQ. LOL
CatDawg Wrote:But then again these our the types that do end up getting into the more serious internet crimes. I mean look at QQ. LOL

:AngelPray Smile
lol nah QQ dont do anything illegal