Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Madison Central 2/4
Game is being played at the Conseco Fieldhouse
Sheldon Clark will have to play nearly mistake free basketball. Bigger court will make it feel like the quarters are longer, physically, so their bench will have to kick in a little extra. Madison Central will be playing their 2nd game in 20 hours as they play Pulaski(triple O.T. hopefully) on Friday night. Coach Spurlock revenges his beatdown from 2006 against Feldhaus and the Cards give MC their 2nd upset of the week.
SC-54
MC-51
Madison Central by 14
D IT UP Wrote:Sheldon Clark will have to play nearly mistake free basketball. Bigger court will make it feel like the quarters are longer, physically, so their bench will have to kick in a little extra. Madison Central will be playing their 2nd game in 20 hours as they play Pulaski(triple O.T. hopefully) on Friday night. Coach Spurlock revenges his beatdown from 2006 against Feldhaus and the Cards give MC their 2nd upset of the week.
SC-54
MC-51

I'd like to think so...but don't count on it.......MC by 13
Madison Central-66
Sheldon Clark-48
Madison Central 65-52.
MC big, SC doesn't score enough to compete with them this year. Don't think they can slow them down enough to have a chance in this one. 70-51
Is there going to be any live streaming online of this game?
Sheldon Clark scores as the other team does. I don't know why but they rarely dictate the pace of the game. No way Moore and Johnson allow SC to get beat by more than 15
If the Cards have a TEAM effort and don't rely on just Moore and Johnson they can pull this one out . They are going to need Chapman,Kirk and others to step it up .
fan_14 Wrote:Is there going to be any live streaming online of this game?

I'm in the process of finding that out right now
Madison Central's defense is superior, they are physical and quick. If the officiating allows the game to be physical Madison Central by 20 +, if the game is officiated close and Sheldon Clark hits their freethrows Madison Central by 8 +.
This will be a good test for the cards and will only make them better. Good luck to the cards and hopefully an injury free game!
MC by 18 way to athletic and quick for SC to stay with them.
MC 68 SC 50.
MC has some good players but guess what, Sheldon Clark has a few studs as well. Their going up to Indy to win this game. There will be no backing down, playing scared of Central. These kids want and think they can win. I have a feeling that a lot of people on here that haven't seen MC play but have only seen that sexy looking record. Theres a reason that they beat the number 1 team in KY but failed to move up more than a few spots in rankings/ratings or what have ya.
SC-58
MC-54
Sheldon Clark has been playing Great if they keep playing as a unit and keep the team work up they will come out on top at the final horn...Good luck Cardinals and Represent the CARDIANL name while in Indianapolis!!!
Madison Central