Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the concept Challanger & Camaro
here it is. u think Dodge will bring it out considering the sales on the Chargers arent too well.. plus this is what the Charger should have looked like

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html
and here is the concept for the new Camaro... i just dont know about this look. prolly will have changes before it is unvieled.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/07/d...-revealed/
Camaro looks like the Mustang a little.
u think??? it looks better thats for sure.
The back of the Camaro looks like a Mustang... I like the looks of the Mustang a lot more though. I like the Dodge Challenger a lot
u are from Eastern KY of course u would pick a Mustang....lol
I like the Camaro
too bad it wont look exactly like that... they will be changes to it
I like the Challenger alot, not crazy about the front end of the Camaro though.
I love both of them but I have always been a Chevy man.
I think that the Challenger looks like a Nova or something and the Camaro looks like a spaceage rip off of the 2005 and 2006 Mustangs because it is the mix of old and new school. Personally I would pick the Challenger. The front end of the Camaro is ugly as sin coming to that big peak in the middle of the grill...

I liked the black 2006 Dodge Chargers.
Tribe you would. lol
I can't help it.
I saw a brand new, slick looking black Charger at the Big Boy Toy Show with Reizvoll and his brother and what can I say? I really like them.

I like Reiz's brother's truck more than any car here though lol
That is a pretty bad looking challenger or charger. It will be a good muscle car.
Tribe like i said the Camaro wont look like that when it comes out. changes will be made to the front and rear.
I like the rear end of it. The tail lights look pretty sweet but the coming to the peak in the front makes the car ugly as hell.
i'm not a mopar type of guy, but i do like the challenger..

The camaro is uglier than shit, but i like it for some reason..

And why is everyone goin to throwback styles? It's a cool idea don't get me wrong. but I dont' know..
From the front it looks liek the camaro is smiling at ya lol.
Wow I think both look amazing. If I had the money to buy one or the other it would come down to which one had the bigger engine.
I wouldn't mind to have either of them...lol...before or after changes..lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:From the front it looks liek the camaro is smiling at ya lol.
well current Camaros look like catfishes so this is an impovment. with a change to the front end the Camaro would be smokin hot.
another link to the 2009 Camaro... the front still needs some work but it is growing on me
http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/naia...o_concept/
Curve the front end on that one and I would take it too, lol

I just seem to have a problem with the pointed grills and shit..
I am so glad they are bringing it back...good mix with the old school "new" kinda look
Camaro im disappointed
However I will say that it looks a 100 times better than any that were made after 82
The 81 model was the last real one IMO
give them some time Im glad they took fords lead with the retro look
Doc i think there will still be changes made to the Camaros before they are brought out. front end work mostly.
what u think about the Challanger?

also guys on the very last link i posted check out other concepts. they are listed on the left of the page. look up the Jeep Hurricane and the Gladiator
i actually liked the Shelby GT 500 the white and blue one is smoking
The challenger looks like my old cuda
loveit
love the Dodge, but the Camaro looks like a Corvette that got riced out. Looks like GM didn't spend any time at all building this car to be a camaro, just a vette with a different skin. I would say since it is using vette parts it would probably cost a lot > 35000
the GT500 looks good

Chevy has put 3 years into this car plus it dont come out till 09'