Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK or US?
Overrated Wrote:^^

Indiana beat NC State by like 10, Cuse beats them by 19...Indiana beat UK by 1...so Cuse is deff better than UK. 8 points better..

Just comparing the way you compared CrazyHORSE

UK SUCKS.

ONce again Cuse will fall short in the sweet 16, And you will whine like a bitch about how its because fab melo was ineligible.
^
:truestory:
^While we make it back to the Final Four coming out of the hardest bracket which UK is put in each year, still can't figure that **** out. Duke will be put in the easy bracket as usual.

As for overrated, your basketball knowledge is overrated. Avatar bet right now, UK beats Vandy on the road...mark it down!!!!!! Cuse don't have the talent level UK has, a good high low game in Jones and Davis would kill that zone because of how extended they play it.
Coming from a guy who though Cordia was gonna be a good team. Sure i'll bet you anything Cuse goes farther than UK...

Ill whine over the sweet 16s...We was getting them when you was in the NIT few years ago.
I just have one question, who does Cuse have that's dynamic? Not a good player, a dynamic player.
Overrated, I don't even know why you keep trying man...
vundy33 Wrote:Overrated, I don't even know why you keep trying man...

I'd like to smack the taste out of your mouth
I have watched SU three times. Without Melo, they have no chance. Their guards are very quick, but not very big. UK guards have big advantage with their size and equal if not better speed. If UK stays out of foul trouble,they win. I also was not as impressed with SU's depth as alot of the media is. I still feel if SU gets a good seed, they can easily make it to the elite 8. If UK keeps a #1 seed, they make final 4. still a lot of ball to play, and a lot could happen before the big dance.
Overrated Wrote:I'd like to smack the taste out of your mouth

lol, dont you mean "youd like to kiss the taste right out of his mouth?"
Record: 21-1
RPI: 5
SoS: 67
Top 50: 4-1
Top 51-100: 3-0
Conference RPI: 4

Record: 22-1
RPI: 1
SoS: 8
Top 50: 4-0
Top 51-100: 8-1
Conference RPI 3

Seen this somewhere...Good blind resume.
Syracuse and Kentucky would be a dogfight with Fab Melo in the game...
I think with him out of the picture it would have to go to UK.

Better topic for this board.....

Name one team that could beat Kentucky(other than Indiana).
Syracuse
^ Saw that coming.

Now....
how many "no one"s do you think we will get?
Overrated Wrote:I'd like to smack the taste out of your mouth

lol. Good luck with that.
Kentucky is always the best...God could create a team, Beat them in Heaven and the UK fans will still say..."in rupp or on a neutal court we would beat them"

"Wait until March"
"7 outta 10 times we win that one"
"Refs hate Cal"
"ESPN hate's us"
Overrated Wrote:Kentucky is always the best...God could create a team, Beat them in Heaven and the UK fans will still say..."in rupp or on a neutal court we would beat them"

"Wait until March"
"Refs hate Cal"
"ESPN hate's us"

I get the feeling that you aren't a big Kentucky basketball fan. I could be wrong though :eyeroll:
Overrated Wrote:Kentucky is always the best...God could create a team, Beat them in Heaven and the UK fans will still say..."in rupp or on a neutal court we would beat them"

"Wait until March"
"Refs hate Cal"
"ESPN hate's us"

Isn't that the point as a fan?? You think the same exact thing about Syracuse. There's no difference. Stop bitching.
vundy33 Wrote:Isn't that the point as a fan?? You think the same exact thing about Syracuse. There's no difference. Stop bitching.

You can root for a team and not expect them to win every game.

I'm not trying to be a prick.
But that's my take as a fan.
I root for the teams that I like but I try to take the analyst perspective as much as possible.
zaga_fan Wrote:You can root for a team and not expect them to win every game.

I'm not trying to be a prick.
But that's my take as a fan.
I root for the teams that I like but I try to take the analyst perspective as much as possible.

I agree, 100%. But literally every fan says the same kind of stuff he mentioned. And to be honest, I don't see many of those people that think we'll win every single game and that we're God's gift or some shit on here. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

But yeah, every fan thinks their team, players, fans and anything else related to the team/school are the best. It's natural.

I'm alot more reasonable than alot of UK fans, but every big-time school has the type of fans Overrated is referring to. Gotta come up with some better trolling than that. That shit sucks.
I don't say/act Syracuse is the best team every year as some of you do....I was reading some people literally thought UK 40-0.. But I guess I can understand it...Everyone has high expectations for who they root for...As for dis-liking UK...It's more of then fan's..I think Cal gets dang good talent and with all the 5 stars, They will always have a shot to win it....I just think Syracuse would beat them. :biggrin::notbad:

3/4 my post saying is sarcasm mocking other fan bases...Guess I'm a troll.:truestory:
Overrated Wrote:I don't say/act Syracuse is the best team every year as some of you do....I was reading some people literally thought UK 40-0.. But I guess I can understand it...Everyone has high expectations for who they root for...As for dis-liking UK...It's more of then fan's..I think Cal gets dang good talent and with all the 5 stars, They will always have a shot to win it....I just think Syracuse would beat them. :biggrin::notbad:

3/4 my post saying is sarcasm mocking other fan bases...Guess I'm a troll.:truestory:

Yeah, that was retarded, lol. I don't know why anyone would want to go undefeated, just a bigger chance to get beat.
Murray State probably will playing southwestern university of idaho of new orleans every game.
theVILLE Wrote:Syracuse would win @syracuse or on a neutral floor. Uk would win at Rupp and Rupp only.

UK wins 8 of 10 on a neutral floor. 9 of 10 in Rupp. 6 of 10 at the Cuse.
UK's defense is just too much for the Cuse. And UK is getting better at
attacking a zone(and this is NOT the vaunted Cuse zone of the past)
and just has too many more weapons. Plus you GOT to remember,
Boeheim is STILL SU's coach. He just finds ways to lose big games
in most instances. Roy Williams can give him a run for the money,
but Boeheim is the author of some of the worst upsets in the NCAA
as the loser.
zaga_fan Wrote:Syracuse and Kentucky would be a dogfight with Fab Melo in the game...
I think with him out of the picture it would have to go to UK.

Better topic for this board.....

Name one team that could beat Kentucky(other than Indiana).

Without the Fabulous one, it could get ugly for the Cuse. They'd need
his body to TRY to clog the middle. With him they couldn't take a series
from Ky. Without him.. hehehehe
DSRfan Wrote:UK wins 8 of 10 on a neutral floor. 9 of 10 in Rupp. 6 of 10 at the Cuse.
UK's defense is just too much for the Cuse. And UK is getting better at
attacking a zone(and this is NOT the vaunted Cuse zone of the past)
and just has too many more weapons. Plus you GOT to remember,
Boeheim is STILL SU's coach. He just finds ways to lose big games
in most instances. Roy Williams can give him a run for the money,
but Boeheim is the author of some of the worst upsets in the NCAA
as the loser.

This guy in the kinda UK fans, I am talking about.

You are bat shit crazy if you really think Cuse would lose like that to UK.
Overrated Wrote:This guy in the kinda UK fans, I am talking about.

You are bat shit crazy if you really think Cuse would lose like that to UK.

Syracuse is overrated.
Cal pay's players.
Can't wait til that final four and 2k wins are vacated.
Overrated Wrote:Can't wait til that final four and 2k wins are vacated.

N.C.A.A. Calls a Two-Year Foul on Syracuse 1992

As part of its cooperation with the N.C.A.A., Syracuse launched its own investigation last January and sent its findings to the N.C.A.A. in a 1,700-page report. In the report, a former student-manager of the basketball team said he told Boeheim, in the 1980's, that Christmas cards distributed to some team members contained $50 in cash. The manager said Boeheim became upset, stated that the practice would not be tolerated and said that he would deduct $50 in meal money allowances.

But, according to the report, Boeheim told Syracuse investigators that he never had such a conversation.

*Rob Johnson, a Syracuse basketball enthusiast, was allowed to counsel players. Johnson provided improper transportation, meals, lodging, game tickets and gifts to recruits.

*From 1983-90, boosters and university officials provided players with free meals at local restaurants at least 22 times.

*Athletic Director Jake Crouthamel failed to prohibit Syracuse from holding team meals and entertaining recruits at a Syracuse restaurant owned by booster Fred Grimaldi, though Crouthamel had been warned Grimaldi had provided free meals.

*Recruits were given free clothing and allowed to play recreational games against varsity and former varsity players while visiting the campus.

Eat it.
While our Coach has only been Convicted of NOTHING. Because 1 PLayer decided to take cash from an agent, and another cheated on his SAT, ACT.

YOur coach let an entire University Get out of hand.