Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England 45 Denver 10 AFC Playoffs
Final
HAHAHA lets goooooooo Timmy.
Youll get em back in the game.......not.

I love when im right especially when im right about a no talent qb who everybody loves at this current moment.

They got lucky last week, but as i said, they will fall to a good team by 30 in the playoffs. so all of you Tebow lovers can suck on that one.....

Ill really be surprised if he ever starts another game....

Also, way to show your shittiness tonight by starting a fight out of anger when your getting killed...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:New England by 40

Dang it, i was so close....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:HAHAHA lets goooooooo Timmy.

I love when im right especially when im right about a no talent qb who everybody loves at this current moment.

They got lucky last week, but as i said, they will fall to a good team by 30 in the playoffs. so all of you Tebow lovers can suck on that one.....

Also, way to show your shittiness tonight by starting a fight out of anger when your getting killed...

You said the Broncos wouldnt make the playoffs---Wrong.

You said the Broncos wouldnt beat the Steelers---Wrong

You said the Broncos wouldnt beat the Pats---Right.

Ahh, 1/3 not bad.

They got lucky last week, but as i said, they will fall to a good team by 30 in the playoffs. so all of you Tebow lovers can suck on that one....

When your right? You have been wrong about Tebow all year and he finally gets beat by the best qb of this era and a prolific offense and your bragging about yourself being right? Come on quit tooting your own horn. Tebow defied all odds and played great for his team to win. Losing to the patriots is nothing to hold hour head down on.
lol..why do you hate Tebow anyway?
Still a Tebow fan, always have been, always will be. God bless the young man and everything he has done with the platform he has been given.
Taking over a 1-4 football team and leading them to the playoffs, and then getting an impressive win over Pittsburgh makes for an excellent year. At the beginning of the year I would doubt anybody had Denver in the playoff picture. Most people (myself included) probably had them in the 4 - 6 win category.

What won this game for the Patriots was the fact that Denver just could not get any pressure on Brady. He's hard enough to get pressure on as it is, but when he has as much time as he did tonight he is going to tear loose. The Patriots and the Steelers are two teams I cannot stand in the NFL, but the Patriots were simply the better team of these two. The Broncos did a great job and overachieved this year, and I think they will be better in the future. I don't see how anybody could dislike Tim Tebow. I feel a lot of people's dislike for him is more the constant talk about him in the media than their actual dislike for him. He overcame a lot this year and should be proud. He will get better and I believe will develop into a very good NFL quarterback. He already has the leadership traits, the right attitude, and once he develops his throwing abilities, and I think he will, he will develop into a very good player.

Runitupthegut, I find it funny you say that I should get perma banned for talking trash on here. Trash talking don't bother me one bit, but yet I find it funny you go and do the same stuff...

I see why you love it. Because it happens very rarely!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
lol look at all the upset tebow anal lovers.

I will never see the love affair with the leagues worst passing qb of all time.

maybe you all can write timmy and ask him for a tebowing apology...
vundy33 Wrote:lol..why do you hate Tebow anyway?

Because as you can see by this thread, hes way overrated and overhyped.
The guy will never win a superbowl as a starting qb. If he does, i will never come on BGR again thats a promise.

Looks like i got a lot to worry about...:eyeroll:
MVP2 Wrote:You said the Broncos wouldnt make the playoffs---Wrong.

You said the Broncos wouldnt beat the Steelers---Wrong

You said the Broncos wouldnt beat the Pats---Right.

Ahh, 1/3 not bad.

I cant help that the AFC west is awful.

I also cant help that Pitt sucked it up, which honestly i enjoyes more than tebow losing today.

And yes the one out of three was the most important.....there done, and done by a shellacking...
WideRight05 Wrote:Taking over a 1-4 football team and leading them to the playoffs, and then getting an impressive win over Pittsburgh makes for an excellent year. At the beginning of the year I would doubt anybody had Denver in the playoff picture. Most people (myself included) probably had them in the 4 - 6 win category.

What won this game for the Patriots was the fact that Denver just could not get any pressure on Brady. He's hard enough to get pressure on as it is, but when he has as much time as he did tonight he is going to tear loose. The Patriots and the Steelers are two teams I cannot stand in the NFL, but the Patriots were simply the better team of these two. The Broncos did a great job and overachieved this year, and I think they will be better in the future. I don't see how anybody could dislike Tim Tebow. I feel a lot of people's dislike for him is more the constant talk about him in the media than their actual dislike for him. He overcame a lot this year and should be proud. He will get better and I believe will develop into a very good NFL quarterback. He already has the leadership traits, the right attitude, and once he develops his throwing abilities, and I think he will, he will develop into a very good player.

Runitupthegut, I find it funny you say that I should get perma banned for talking trash on here. Trash talking don't bother me one bit, but yet I find it funny you go and do the same stuff...

I never said i shouldnt be perma banned as well.......
Wildcatk23 Wrote:When your right? You have been wrong about Tebow all year and he finally gets beat by the best qb of this era and a prolific offense and your bragging about yourself being right? Come on quit tooting your own horn. Tebow defied all odds and played great for his team to win. Losing to the patriots is nothing to hold hour head down on.

He defied all odds by getting lucky and making it to the playoffs, than beating the steelers, than getting trumped by 5 TD's.:Sad04:
[Image: http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bne1.png]

Are those tears of joy?

I think not...
I like Tebow as a person, but that QB thing isn't looking really good right now.

By the way, Jon Kitna should challenge the NFL fine he got for wearing a hat with a cross on it a long time ago.
J-Rod Wrote:I'll do you one better...

New England by 50+.

Looks like someone has sense....i really wish you woulda been spot on...
You all get tore up to easily....
Obviously i was rubbing you all, but im beginning to wonder if some of you have suicidal tendecies when it comes to sports....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You all get tore up to easily....
Obviously i was rubbing you all, but im beginning to wonder if some of you have suicidal tendecies when it comes to sports....

Because you CONSTANTLY troll Tebow. It would be ok if you'd say something every now or then. Because as a fan, you have an opinion. But you bring it up in every thread and take it to the extreme.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
Because, just as you said, it gets brought up in every single thread.
Tebow this and Tebow that when in all reality he's not a very good qb at all.
Hes a winner, ill give him that, but hes not a qb and tonight it showed and will continue to until hes eventually benched.
Tebow is a young player and I believe Tebow has a good career ahead of him.

Where was that great Denver Def and that great Denver O-line that everyone has said was packing Tebow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tebow is a winner in my books, no matter the score.

And yeah, the O-line didn't bother to show up.
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Against the worst defense in the NFL and the O-Line for Denver checked out on the plane to Massachusetts. They were terrible! As composed as Tebow is, he was going ape at his linemen quite a few times. At some point, i was looking for Tebow to drop to a knee and say a prayer for his linemen, because they were possessed by the Devil (Belicheck that is)!

If I'm a Pittsburgh fan, to see how the worst Defense in the league completely manhandled the Bronco's and the Aluminum Curtains #1 D just flat out got the crap kicked out of them, is a tad embarassing!
^
lol, aliminum curtain.

There are a lot of sore buttholes on here with the Steelers, Bungles, Broncos, and Titans all done.
Im a Tebow fan, but to think they had a chance in this one is crazy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, aliminum curtain.

There are a lot of sore buttholes on here with the Steelers, Bungles, Broncos, and Titans all done.

Nobody I'd rather see beat the Dirty Birds than the Patriots:biggrin:
I'm a Tebow fan. Couldn't stand him at Florida, but I can now root for him because he is no longer a Gator. I root for him because he's a great person, not a great player.
I would have rooted for Tebow against anyone but the Patriots. Brady's always been my boy. He lost to the best QB, still playing at a high level, of his generation.
Should Tebow start next year? Absolutely. Give him an entire training camp under his belt and an entire year running that offense, and I believe well see a major improvement.