Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Buckhorn (WYMT Classic Semi-Finals)
Who advances
I seen these two teams play each other in a preseason game with SC coming away with the win but this time around, I'm going with the Wildcats. The Johnson/Day matchup should be fun to watch.

Buckhorn-56
SC-51
day will be to much for sheldon clark. Buckhorn by 8.
Sheldon Clark best D team in the classic.

I'm going with SC....

Sheldon Clark - 58
Buckhorn - 51
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im rooting for Buckhorn but I see Sheldon Clark winning.

Sheldon Clark - 59
Buckhorn - 56
I'm going with SC....I again think BJ Moore will be too much.....SC by 5
Sheldon Clark matches up with Buckhorn better than they did with LCC and more than they would have against Clay County. During the preseason match up for these two, it seemed like Day had a rough time stopping Johnson when he caught the ball clean on the block; they were allowed to play a lot during that scrimmage and each player had 6 fouls to give. Whichever teams supporting cast plays best will win this game. We know Day will get 22-25 and Johnson/Moore will combine for 30 something.
Should be a great game. Seeing Johnson and Day go at it will be fun but both teams have improved since that meeting in the Fast Lane Classic but SC defense is outstanding and the edge in coaching goes to SC so I will take the Cards*59 - 55.:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Is the game tonight?
buckhorn 53

sc 48
Tomorrow at 8:45
SC by 6
SC-51
Horn-49
The first meeting, even though a scrimmage, was a good one and this one should be no different.
I hope Buckhorn wins!!!
Buckhorn by 4.
cards by six
Matt Day Rolls into the Championship, to be shut down by the Young Patriots. Next Headline in Troublesome Creek Times
Buckhorn by 6
Sheldon Clark continues their winning ways. 54-50
I hope the Horn pulls it out. Day and Johnson should be interesting. The guard for Sheldon Clark is very good. Dont know if the Horn can stop him, considering they couldnt stop McGeorge from Clay. Good luck John Noble.
Horn by 4. 57-53
Horn shuts down Moore for a 58-50 win
Da Horn by 5
Are the games gonna be on tv?