Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Southwestern (01/13)
The game is finally upon us.

Cross-town rivals going at in arguably the most-hyped PC-SW game ever.

Who wins and why?
Southwestern by 12
I think the Warriors will win, just because they have more depth than Pulaski does.
Warriors will pull away in the end.

I will step out on a limb and say that this will be the first game of a Three game series. (home, away and the region)
SW at home.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Warriors will pull away in the end.

I will step out on a limb and say that this will be the first game of a Three game series. (home, away and the region)

I totally agree with you. I hope we all get to watch 3 games between these 2 teams this year.
I'll take Southwestern by 8. Not enough depth and not enough in the frontcourt for the Maroons.
Southwestern at home

Pulaski County at home

Southwestern on a Netural Court (Region if they meet)
SW by 4.
Strikeout King Wrote:Southwestern at home

Pulaski County at home

Southwestern on a Netural Court (Region if they meet)
Problem with this is their will be no "neutral court" in the region tourney, it's being held @ PC. Advantage PC in the region?
Forever Maroon Wrote:Problem with this is their will be no "neutral court" in the region tourney, it's being held @ PC. Advantage PC in the region?

in that case then it will be who shows up and we all know how the District/Regional Tournaments get. Upsets Galore
Swhs 77
Pc 71
Hopefully the snow holds off and we get to watch this game.
GetChili Wrote:Hopefully the snow holds off and we get to watch this game.

Agree. Think SW will win the showdown.
Norm Peterson Wrote:I'll take Southwestern by 8. Not enough depth and not enough in the frontcourt for the Maroons.
More depth probably, but Pulaski has the two best players in the region on their team. I will say it is going to be a barn burner and if Pulaski stays out of foul trouble i like their chances, if they Johnson or Gover get in foul trouble then it could be a long night.:rockon:
Being from the Eastern half, I won't get to travel and watch this game. From the 14th, I will pick Southwestern 70-65.
Pulaski definitely has the two most skilled players in the region and possibly in the state. They've played top competition all year and stood toe to toe with the best of them, if their on it'll be a long night for the warriors. But the two new additions to the warriors are the reason they are winning and their a tough cover.
Pulaski in a close one. Great guards!!!!! Should be a really good game though.
PC does have the best 2 players in the region, but SW will have fresh legs in the game to wear them down as much as possible.
Coverage can be heard on Lake 102.3 or on our website http://www.lake1023.com click the "Listen Live" button. Hope the stream actually works. It's our first time trying it out!!
Warriors by 6
No school in Pulaski tomorrow. Will there be a game?
^ I hope so. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear anything.
School being out usually doesn't have any effect in the games. Rarely do they cancel games if no school. If main roads are passable I'm sure they will play. If you are going get there early, the gym will fill up in a hurry!
The games are on tonight. See you all there!
Taylor Gover is legit. By far best player in this region and probably top ten in state.