Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 National Champs?
LSU Tigers win the National Champ this year and prove that the Mad Hatter is an elite coach.
or any SEC team lol
I'm pulling for an SEC team to win it for the 6th straight year, but I just don't think they'll have that one dominate team again that can go undefeated. If I were to put money on one of them though, it'd be Alabama.
With all the problems LSU is having, I'm not sure it is safe to say they'll win it all but I'm still hoping the SEC can bring it home for the 6th straight year!
It'll be a SEC team. LSU or Alabama...Rolltide! =]
Boise state!!!!!! Lololololololololololololololololol
Figured I would bring this one back up.
Since no one picked the championship game right...
nor could we have dreamed it up lol
Lsu
^

You picked after the game and still got it wrong bro. LOL
MVP2... go back and read page 2.. Looks like you and Aslan had a bet.

You took the SEC
Aslan took the field
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:I'm calling it right now, West Virginia will be back in a BCS game this season with new head coach Dana Holgorsen.

Good call by me.
MVP2 Wrote:LSU vs Oklahoma. I hope to see OU not playing for the title though.I'd enjoy two SEC schools battling it out for the title.

ekff Wrote:MVP2... go back and read page 2.. Looks like you and Aslan had a bet.

You took the SEC
Aslan took the field

Aslan Wrote:He also bet that UK would make a bowl game and they obviously didn't. We just canceled them out.

Yeah, I think Aslan has lost every bet he has ever had when the SEC is involved lol...but Yea I picked UK to go to a bowl game before the season and unfortunately that didn't happen.
Better watch out for Ohio State with Urban Meyer at the reigns, they could be a darkhorse with his recruiting capabilities. But if I had to pick I would say Bama, but they do lose alot of first rounders on defense, and that's arguably one of the best defenses in the history along with the 86 sooners defense I believe?
I hate making this pick, but West Virginia returns a lot, and if Austin stays, they're my national chump pick