Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th district tourney predictions
IMO
P-Burg vs. AC? P-Burg
SF vs. BL? SF
Championship
P-burg vs. SF? SF
Pburg will win the 58th over Betsy Layne.
P-burg will win, but against who is the question. I'm going to have to agree with spxdad. I think BL will get the job done against SF. Then P-burg will dismantle them in the finals.
Im gonna go with SF. They won't let P-burg beat them again. Those boys have too much pride to let it happen again.
I'm going with Prestonsburg, against who I don't know. That is a tough game to call.
I would have to say Pburg as a finalist and the second team not sure. I believe it will be a very tough game for both BL and Sf. I would like to see a rematch of Pburg and Sf but I think BL pulls this one out at home in a very close game. I think Pburg will win the 58th tourny in a close one.
Pburg and SF in the finals and winner is who ever shows up that night to play
"Volleychick_13" Wrote:IMO
P-Burg vs. AC? P-Burg
SF vs. BL? SF
Championship
P-burg vs. SF? SF

:wink: Sounds good to me
P-burg and BL, P-burg wins. I'd rather have SF though.
I think BL will have something to show and will win the 58th
Betsy Layne will beat SF by 10+ and Prestonsburg will beat AC by whatever they want to, then Prestonsburg will pull out a very close one in the finals, I tell them this much though, they better not underestimate BL just because they have handled them with ease in their 2 regular season matchups, that's just motivation for a hungry BL team.
No one gives South Floyd any credit. But that's good a lot of you all think that way.
Nobody gives SF credit....... IMO everyone give them way to much credit. They arent as good as what people say.
lol....And BL is?
"NothingButNet" Wrote:Nobody gives SF credit....... IMO everyone give them way to much credit. They arent as good as what people say.