Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price matching at Walmart
How many of you take advantage of this?

I do a lot especially on food items.
They have been price matching aldi's and I have really been using this.
If they start price matching web prices of its main competitors, then I will probably start carrying my tablet into Wal-Mart. Otherwise, I won't bother for the same reasons that I don't clip coupons. I value my time more than I value the savings on small items but on big ticket items that I can compare on Amazon.com and other web sites, it would be great.
We dont go to wal mart alot, but when we do, we take advantage of it. Hoot, using price matching and coupons can save more than just a bit of money with a few hours a week. The fiance saved us a little over 16k last year doing price matching and coupons.
NothingTrivial Wrote:We dont go to wal mart alot, but when we do, we take advantage of it. Hoot, using price matching and coupons can save more than just a bit of money with a few hours a week. The fiance saved us a little over 16k last year doing price matching and coupons.
I know that savings on small items can add up but collecting coupons and using them is work and it is work that I don't enjoy. When Wal-mart lets me use a bar code scanning app and then matches prices, then it will become almost painless.

I buy most big ticket items either online or after comparing prices online and finding the best in store pricing in my area. It's just the paper coupons that I hate messing with. I have even bought toilet paper online after comparing prices to Wal-mart and factoring in my time and expense of driving there. :biggrin:
I was behind a lady in line at Kroger who did the coupon thing. I watched it go from $200 to $38. I almost pooped my pants. She didn't even have to get 20 rolls of toilet paper and junk like they do on the TV show. She said she was just getting back into coupon-ing. She also had them well organized and it flowed smoothly. I was afraid I would be in line forever!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am a little shocked that more shoppers do not take advantage of this.
My ex did this, especially the coupon thing, she was a beast at it. All I did is walk around picking out candy and flirting with the good-looking girls I can find. I met a freakin' goddess back in the Camera section..swear ta God. I was even with my girl, and that's one time I can honestly say I couldn't stop looking.

Sorry I got off-topic...carry on men..