Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 116 - Hawks 109 (3OT)
Heat win without Lebron/Wade.

Chris Bosh - 33 points and 14 rebounds

Hawks came out flat and never really played with any fire.

People on T.V. and a few Lebron haters will like to talk about this game but all I can say is that Chris Bosh won games with the Raptors so he's showed he can win games with little help. Bosh had a better team around him last night then he had with Raptors.
No Wade, No Lebron, Heat still the greatest assemblage of talent in the NBA
Not a good sign for the rest of the league when KING(NO TITLE) and one of his partners are not playing, and the Heat still win.
Miami played their hearts out in this one. Chris Bosh proved he is still a star in this league.
Aslan Wrote:Heat are stacked. This will be the 4th straight season LeBron won't have an excuse for not winning the title.

Your crazy...

Cavs sucked...
Aslan Wrote:Yep, best record in the league two straight years, they sucked. Oh the logic blows my mind.

Lebron did that... And 1 person can win 50-60 a season but if anyone should know that one player can't win a championship it should be a Lakers fan... Kobe tried..

By the way What does Mo Williams do now???
I knew it would take Bosh to have a 30+ point game for the Heat to win. With the addition of Shane Battier, they have that true backup wingman that can fill that position. No matter who it is, it's always a step down when you lose Lebron and Wade, but a Heat fan would have to feel good with someone like Shane Battier stepping into that role.