Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers 20 Steelers 3
Final
LOL to all 49 million steeler fans on this site.
The Ravens try to give you the lead and you blow it.
What a great performance tonight by fat ben.
Congrats on sucking yet again.
Dont worry though, you'll always be better than the bungles.
OMG, this is the representation of the AFC North? The Hapless Steelers and the Hopeless Ravens!
Stardust Wrote:OMG, this is the representation of the AFC North? The Hapless Steelers and the Hopeless Ravens!
If the Steelers are hapless and the Ravens are hopeless, then the Bungles are helpless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL to all 49 million steeler fans on this site.
The Ravens try to give you the lead and you blow it.
What a great performance tonight by fat ben.
Congrats on sucking yet again.
Dont worry though, you'll always be better than the bungles.
I guess the Steelers will be going to Baltimore for the AFC championship game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:If the Steelers are hapless and the Ravens are hopeless, then the Bungles are helpless.

There is absolutely no need in a post like this. It is insensitive and prejudiced! I'm offended!
The bottom line is we are still 10-4.we are still a great team and if we start playing Steeler football..we can beat anyone..on route to our 7th Lombardi..do not give up hope Steeler Nation..we ain't dead yet..lesgoooooooooo...
Steelers just got their butts spanked this game. The 49ers just flat-out dominated this game. We needed to win this game bad!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Everytime the lights when off in the stadium. I kept saying go blow on your windmills! I thought it was pretty funny myself.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bengal Justin Smith kicked the crap out of the Aluminum Curtain
^ they did hold the niners to 20, otherwise i would have said paper curtain.
Our boys may have lost a battle last night but in the end they will win the war. So let's regroup, reload, and get ready to take back what is ours
Jarons Wrote:I guess the Steelers will be going to Baltimore for the AFC championship game.

I hope so!

Id love to go 3-0 against the steelers this year and have an easy win before the superbowl.
It still crack me up that a team with no superbowls, who hardly ever make it to the playoffs, (once every 10 years) with a rookie qb whos really not that good and a schedule thats been attrocious, thinks there even deserving of a playoff spot.
Its over for the bungles after they lose this week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope so!

Id love to go 3-0 against the steelers this year and have an easy win before the superbowl.
I think you made a mistake, you meant 2-1:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It still crack me up that a team with no superbowls, who hardly ever make it to the playoffs, (once every 10 years) with a rookie qb whos really not that good and a schedule thats been attrocious, thinks there even deserving of a playoff spot.
I will add that the Bungles had not won a playoff game since 1991
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bengals are the only team in the North to win!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It still crack me up that a team with no superbowls, who hardly ever make it to the playoffs, (once every 10 years) with a rookie qb whos really not that good and a schedule thats been attrocious, thinks there even deserving of a playoff spot.

And that one beast superbowl you guys have makes you the most celebrated team in history? How else will they ever win one without thinking they deserve a spot? Did anyone think the packers was going to win it last yeaR?

Us "bungle" fans could easily jump on the stealer bandwagon and those problems would be over. But, were better than to jump on the wagon of somebody else who is succeeding. And a rookie qb not that good? What rookie qb has been spectacular? Dalton is not great right now but if he keeps a level head he will be a very good NFL qb for years to come.
WideRight05 Wrote:Us "bungle" fans could easily jump on the stealer bandwagon and those problems would be over. But, were better than to jump on the wagon of somebody else who is succeeding. And a rookie qb not that good? What rookie qb has been spectacular? Dalton is not great right now but if he keeps a level head he will be a very good NFL qb for years to come.

Who exactly are you referring to as jumping on this bandwagon??
#BBFL
It's easy to jump on ol' Ben. He already had a bad foot and a broken thumb and then suffered a high ankle sprain. Maybe one or two QB's in the league could play with that kind of injury. Then take out Pouncey, Sanders, Harrison, (anyone else?) and they're still in the game until late. Let 'em get healthy and stand back and watch 'em go. And Tomlin always takes the high road. He NEVER has an excuse. He just says, "We'll take whoever is healthy and put 11 on the field." But I disagree with the previous post that the Steelers will be playing the Ravens in the AFC championship game. If the Ravens aren't playing the Steelers, they don't show up. Hard to win a Super Bowl when they only get focused for one team.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And that one beast superbowl you guys have makes you the most celebrated team in history? How else will they ever win one without thinking they deserve a spot? Did anyone think the packers was going to win it last yeaR?

Considering the Baltimore Ravens have only been in existence for around 20 years means its not that bad.
I can GUARANTEE you will will win another one before the bungles do.
Hell, the bungles will never win one.
WideRight05 Wrote:Us "bungle" fans could easily jump on the stealer bandwagon and those problems would be over. But, were better than to jump on the wagon of somebody else who is succeeding. And a rookie qb not that good? What rookie qb has been spectacular? Dalton is not great right now but if he keeps a level head he will be a very good NFL qb for years to come.

lol ive have no clue what in the hell your talking about so ill just laugh at you and post again when you make sense.

Whos jumping on a bandwagon? The steeler fans on here have always been steeler fans. Ive always been a Baltimore fan and its not like we win a superbowl every year so i have no clue what your talking about.
Post sober.
Poor Poor Steelers.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol ive have no clue what in the hell your talking about so ill just laugh at you and post again when you make sense.

Whos jumping on a bandwagon? The steeler fans on here have always been steeler fans. Ive always been a Baltimore fan and its not like we win a superbowl every year so i have no clue what your talking about.
Post sober.

Yeah, I know that post may sound a little complicated to you, so I will break it down for your stupid ass.

1. Stealer fans = Bandwagon fans. Every bandwagon team like the stealers claim they have "always been fans."

2. You tell me to post sober dipshit, you're the one who said that Andy Dalton wasn't that good and the Bengals played atrocious schedule. You realize that the Ravens have almost exactly the same schedule?

Post sober man.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, I know that post may sound a little complicated to you, so I will break it down for your stupid ass.

1. Stealer fans = Bandwagon fans. Every bandwagon team like the stealers claim they have "always been fans."

2. You tell me to post sober dipshit, you're the one who said that Andy Dalton wasn't that good and the Bengals played atrocious schedule. You realize that the Ravens have almost exactly the same schedule?

Post sober man.

Now now, why the name calling?

Im all in favor of a perma ban if anyone wants to second that notion.

Bungles suck ass, get over it.
There asses will be sitting at the house in two weeks. GUARANTEED.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, I know that post may sound a little complicated to you, so I will break it down for your stupid ass.

Post sober man.

So every Steeler's fan in the world. is a bandwagon fan by your assumption. Well my assumption is.. you've been here for around 2 months, so you have NO right to call anyone on here a bandwagon fan.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:So every Steeler's fan in the world. is a bandwagon fan by your assumption. Well my assumption is.. you've been here for around 2 months, so you have NO right to call anyone on here a bandwagon fan.

lol, hes the one who claims he's a highlands fan when he probably lives in pikeville or paducah :hilarious:
The ultimate band wagon jumper
^ Hmmmm :eyeroll:Confusedhh::truestory:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Considering the Baltimore Ravens have only been in existence for around 20 years means its not that bad.
I can GUARANTEE you will will win another one before the bungles do.
Hell, the bungles will never win one.

How can You Guarantee this? ARe you some fortune teller we dont know about? The bengals or the ravens could easily win one next year.