Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry Johnson?
What is everyones thoughts on this beast of a running back up at KC. He is one heck of a player IMO.
larry is a great player they must've known he was good to be brought in as priest insurance in my mind he should be the starter next year but priest is good also
They keep saying that Priest's injury may have ended his career.

I'm just glad to see LJ getting a shot. I remember how good he was at Penn State a few years ago and up until this season, the Chiefs had used his very sparingly. I didn't know if he was ever going to get a chance.

I honestly think he will break the single season rushing record next season.
i think that larry johnson is a great running back
yeah he building up to be one of the best in the NFL. 9 straight games with 100+ yards rushing and of course he got his ninth v.s. Cincy and he got 201 in that game. But yeah he is a great RB hes got a combo of skills, fast,strong,agile and can catch the ball as well
i beleive he could get 2000 next year.........i knew he would be good when he left penn state
what will this mean for Priest Holmes? I think alot of people have forgot about him, Johnson is the future of this team so what will Holmes future hold?
Holmes has been around for awhile,and with the amount of injuries he has had, is probably in the twighlight of his career anyway, but Johnsons abilities may hasten his departure from the Chiefs.
hes a awsome player but if priest is back to his old self i would not start johnson over him
what happend to preist
he gave the bengals nightmares
he injured something and was out 4 season
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i think that larry johnson is a great running back
he pretty decent.........preist is better tho
he will bethe best in a few years IMO
Larry Johnson is the best back in football, IMO. He is big, strong, fast, durable and he has great hands....everything a back is supposed to have, and he would have broken every season record in the nfl for rushing if he would have started 16 games. And remember, KC is predominately a passing team. Put him in Pittsburgh, or somewhere that focuses running the ball, and my goodness, thats scary.
I think Johnson will become one of the NFL's premier three backs next season. He already showed what he can do in just half a season, and given a chance to complete the whole 16-game schedule, he'll break the single-season records.
He is close to being as good as Reggie Brooks once was!