Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
28.57%
Letcher County Central
71.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Letcher County Central 12/16
Breathitt County (3-1): Wolfe County 74-68 (2 OT) (L), Hazard 57-34 (W), Johnson Central 64-56 (W), Morgan County 86-37 (W)

Letcher County Central (4-1): Prestonsburg 73-40 (W), Jenkins 64-33 (W), East Ridge 60-57 (L), Australian National Team 78-66 (W), South Floyd 52-43 (W)

PPG:

Breathitt County: 68.8

Letcher County Central: 64.8

Massey Prediction (S25): Letcher County Central 63-60

who wins and why?
this should be one hell of a ball game.

I'll take the bobcats in a close one 65-62
LCC isnt a easy place to play but I think if BC can knock down those FTs they leave LC with a win.
Imma take lcc in a close game 65-60
LCC by 4
Breathitt County is the best team LCC will have faced so far, even better then East Ridge. I pick LCC by two but they will have to hit some perimeter shots and make their free throws to win this one. This will be a fun game to watch.
Sam Robinson and Cody Sexton is the best 3 point shooters on the team IMO. I think the coach should play them a little more, run them a few plays try to get them a open look. But I ain't the coach. Another key thing is Stewart staying out of foul trouble will be a key. Free throws will be another but other than that should be a good one in whitesburg. I'm gonna say Lcc by 5
BC 60 LCC 53, I think big fraley will shut down stewart and noble and hamilton will have good offensive games. LCC not enough fire power for them.
Denny with the win
Breathitt Co-57
LCC-52
I think Breathitt wins but LCC could def win this game..

With that said..

Breathitt 70
LCC 65
LCC by 1
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I have LCC in this one.

Letcher 71 OT
Breathitt 68
Should be one heck of a game. I'll go with LCC by 6 in this one.
LCC by 2 in a great ballgame.
LCC has a pretty good team lead by a fine core of senior players but I think in the end Breathitt by 5 just because I think they have more weapons. Both LCC and BCHS have excellent inside players and excellent guards as leader. I would say if last year is any indication of this year's team coaching decisions or lack there of may doom LCC in any close game.
Talked to a couple people today who have saw both teams play this season and both told me that Breathitt was the better team but it was close and LCC could easily win if they play well. Both of them thought a key to the game would be how LCC would defend Fraley, they said LCC didn't have anyone who could match up with him one on one and they would have to double him and try to deny the ball. If Breathitt can take advantage of the double teams and knock down some shots they should win.

Another interesting note I got from both people was that both LCC and Breathitt like to play uptempo so this game could easily get into the 70's or 80's. I like Breathitt a lot if they can keep the game slowed down, if it turns into an up and down game I think it is a toss up.

With all that being said I will take my Bobcats by 6.
Going with LCC in a barn-burner.
Ill take the bobcats in this one
BHS-66
LCC-56
ill take breathitt by 10+
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Breathitt County is the best team LCC will have faced so far, even better then East Ridge. I pick LCC by two but they will have to hit some perimeter shots and make their free throws to win this one. This will be a fun game to watch.

Best team? Maybe. But I think East Ridge is better than Breathitt IMO.
I'll take LCC by 5.
Will be one of the best games of the night in the 14th. Letcher is a little deeper and I believe Breathitt fouls way to much. Noble will have to have a great game and stay out of foul trouble if they want to come away with the win. Breathitt's match up zone is tough, but I think that Letcher has a couple shooters to force them to change it up a little. Should be a good one, but will go with Letcher at home, in a close one: 61-57
It Breathitt was at home 20+, but at LCC Breathitt 65 and LCC 50.
I'm gonna go with Breathitt co. by 5, 55-50. If they work the ball inside out and getFraley plenty of touches in the post and make a few 3's, they should be able to get the win.