Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 57 East Ridge 46
Final.
Wow...I wonder what people will say about this one?
What happened to the ridge?
Our warriors need a lot of work.
Pburg is not that good
Prestonsburg 57 East Ridge 46 WOW!!! Congrats Blackcats
::Famous:: Wrote:Wow...I wonder what people will say about this one?

INCONSISTENT............. Refer to my post about the Regional teams. Need to grow a lot.
NOW THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! lmao
Congrats Pburg
::Famous:: Wrote:What happened to the ridge?

The same thing that happened to Shelby Valley Vs. Phelps, upset city baby!!!
::Famous:: Wrote:Wow...I wonder what people will say about this one?
I'll go ahead and tell you that this will happen. They are still getting a feel for each other and how to play together.

And the only reason I don't complete go into "troll mode" is because I partly agree with what I just said. My only problem is that Warrior Nation has anointed this group the second coming and will not shut up about how good they are. If this isn't a reality check, I am not sure what is. Just enjoy the ride and take the success with some humility.

Also heard SV went down to Phelps. So, I lose some of my argument for the 59th being tough at this point. Two bad losses.
Nice comment but they beat you tonight did't they?
WOW... i definitely did not see this one coming. Big win for the burg
Give credit where credit is due. They beat your warriors tonight regardless of what work you may need. Pburg was the better team tonight.
Pburg isn't very good but when you fill the court with athletes, you can be sucessful around here. Congrats
P-Burg didn't beat E.R., they took them to the woodshed, dropped their pants, and wore them out. No excuses. Now go to work and get better.
Congrats Prestonsburg on solid win on the road !!!
Totally unexpected. Saw LCC beat P=burg handily and then lose to ER in close contest. Congrats P-burg!
Prestonsburg is not very good. Maybe East Ridge needs to import more talent.
REGION is WIDE OPEN!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
WOW. Congrats Blackcats!
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'll go ahead and tell you that this will happen. They are still getting a feel for each other and how to play together.

And the only reason I don't complete go into "troll mode" is because I partly agree with what I just said. My only problem is that Warrior Nation has anointed this group the second coming and will not shut up about how good they are. If this isn't a reality check, I am not sure what is. Just enjoy the ride and take the success with some humility.

Also heard SV went down to Phelps. So, I lose some of my argument for the 59th being tough at this point. Two bad losses.

What are you talking about man? Who in our fan base won't shutup about how good they are besides the normal select few in every fan base? I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit. The reason we love this team is because they're so likable, and good.
Like I said , Ridge Warriors if u wanted to convence me . I said win by . Hay Vundy I'm convenced .:Clap::biglmao::happysmile:congrats P-burg you proved me right .
Well well well...this sucks ass. A 15 point favorite, easily, goes down. Why?

1. Mistakes. We made WAY too many...and Pburg took advantage of them better than any team will all season. They just wanted to win this one more and you could tell they loved the underdog role.

2. PBurg's zone. They came out in a tough 2-3 from a press, and totally flustered the Warriors. They obviously weren't expecting it, and itwas a knockout blow.

3. Kasongo's fouls. Ray got 3 fouls in the first quarter. I think the Technical for hanging on the rim was ridiculous, because he has actually stopped hanging on it like he used to, but whatever. One certain ref went way over the line when he told a Warrior, and the quietest one by the way, to "Shut the f*ck up and get out of my face". Completely un-called for for a ref. Other than that guy, the game was called decently.

This loss just comes down to getting surprised and hit inthe mouth for the first time, combined with what i think will be Prestonsburg best defensive game all year. They did exactly what we usually do...attack when the opposing team is tired/depressed. It's obvious that Pburg isn't a great team, and ER should've beat them by 20 on their own floor, but this is what happens with a pretty new team and when the underdog comes out with that kind of defensive attitude. They just wanted it more, plain and simple.

Also, Warriors went 2-27 from the 3pt line. Absolutely killed us. I'll have stats a bit later.
vundy33 Wrote:Well well well...this sucks ass. A 15 point favorite, easily, goes down. Why?

1. Mistakes. We made WAY too many...and Pburg took advantage of them better than any team will all season. They just wanted to win this one more and you could tell they loved the underdog role.

2. PBurg's zone. They came out in a tough 2-3 from a press, and totally flustered the Warriors. They obviously weren't expecting it, and itwas a knockout blow.

3. Kasongo's fouls. Ray got 3 fouls in the first quarter. I think the Technical for hanging on the rim was ridiculous, because he has actually stopped hanging on it like he used to, but whatever. One certain ref went way over the line when he told a Warrior, and the quietest one by the way, to "Shut the f*ck up and get out of my face". Completely un-called for for a ref. Other than that guy, the game was called decently.

This loss just comes down to getting surprised and hit inthe mouth for the first time, combined with what i think will be Prestonsburg best defensive game all year. They did exactly what we usually do...attack when the opposing team is tired/depressed. It's obvious that Pburg isn't a great team, and ER should've beat them by 20 on their own floor, but this is what happens with a pretty new team and when the underdog comes out with that kind of defensive attitude. They just wanted it more, plain and simple.

Also, Warriors went 2-27 from the 3pt line. Absolutely killed us. I'll have stats a bit later.
OK everyone else get the tape from gearhearts and you can see how to take The Ridge Warriors and their recruts out .:happysmile:
Please, do that. Because this won't happen again, lol. Shows what you know about basketball if you actually think that.
Big win for the blackcats tonight! Region is still wide open it seems! Sounds like a good one to watch
Ok first congrats blackcats.
Everyone for er had a bad game but i seen alot of arguing with there teamates on er side..
Terrible thing to say about the official!!! We do not have one that would use that kind of language to a young person on the court. Long long way to go to be D1 players. Not many really understand just how hard it is to make it to that level. Been there done that.
The difference tonight was effort and intensity, pburg came to play. When er settles for 27 threes they are easy to defend.
vundy33 Wrote:Please, do that. Because this won't happen again, lol. Shows what you know about basketball if you actually think that.
It's stuff like this. Statements that indicate that this team will not have another bad game along the road. They are a very talented team, but EVERY team is going to drop 2-3 games they probably should not. No matter how talented.
East Ridge just flat-out got beat! All their is to it.

Congrats Blackcats!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL