Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A 2012 Favorites
Who are some of the top teams in 5A for 2012?

Who will meet in the Finals?

Who will win the Title?

Who will be District Champs?
Bowling Green, Warren Central, Christian County, and John Hardin from the West. Same as this year.
Make a list of all the teams on the east side of the 5A bracket, then pick 4 at random. There you go.
If Highlands is in 5A

Highlands vs. BG in the finals

Highlands wins 52-14
If Highlands is in 5A, I'll take anyone that wins the west against them. They lost everything. Highlands falls back to the 4A pack, much less the teams in 5A.
Thunder Lips Wrote:If Highlands is in 5A, I'll take anyone that wins the west against them. They lost everything. Highlands falls back to the 4A pack, much less the teams in 5A.

:biglmao:

You don't know what's coming my friend.
WideRight05 Wrote::biglmao:

You don't know what's coming my friend.

:biglmao:

You don't know what's coming! My friend ( and I use that loosely)
I use it confidently. Because you don't see just how good this Highlands team coming back again is.

We will in state handily. Hold me to it.
I use is more confidently than you. I know what Highlands has coming back and the talent level will be several notches below where it has been the past 3-4 years.Confusedinglepar
^ People say that every year.

Bottom line is, we will still shit all over whoever your team is.
The only team that is gonna be shit is Highlands.....:biglmao:
Same shit, different year.

Or maybe, since we'll be "shit," does that mean teams will score on us two times a game instead of one time a game?
I think schools such as Highlands should just stay in whatever class there suppose to be in enrollment wise.
No more playing up because you sure as hell cant play down.
I dont think anything can change until after next year anways.

With that said, it doesnt matter what class Highlands is in either 4A or 5A they'll still be the favorite.
As geuxtigers said, the east side of 5A is WIDE open.
this is not about 4A so highlands is not even in the subject!!!!:argue:
Thunder Lips Wrote:If Highlands is in 5A, I'll take anyone that wins the west against them. They lost everything. Highlands falls back to the 4A pack, much less the teams in 5A.

keep thinking that
bubba22 Wrote:this is not about 4A so highlands is not even in the subject!!!!:argue:

It's always about Highlands, didn't you know that. I'm new to the site and have already figured that out.
Franklin co will be a contender 2012!!!
Highlands would win 5A next year, but they're not in 5A so it doesn't matter. haha
Who cares about the team from Ft.Thomas in this thread?

Why doesn't a mod delete these completely irrelevant posts in this thread or any other thread that goes off topic? It is now looking like the other message board.
^ Are you saying my posts are irrelevant?

Mods you should delete this guy's posts, he offended me!
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Are you saying my posts are irrelevant?

Mods you should delete this guy's posts, he offended me!

Yes, absolutely.

And I could care less if you are offended.
IAM22 Wrote:Yes, absolutely.

And I could care less if you are offended.

You must have no heart. :Sad04:
WideRight05 Wrote:You must have no heart. :Sad04:

I have been told that before.....

:thanks::biggrin:Confusedhh:
^ What an ass.
What does Bowling Green lose this year?
They didn't have anything to lose.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What does Bowling Green lose this year?

They lose 31 seniors, including 18 starters, but they were very deep. Should be interesting.
^ there goes your chances of winning state again!
WideRight05 Wrote:^ there goes your chances of winning state again!

Yep. Right out the door just like Highlands when Towels walked off the field for the last time.
^ Highlands will reload. BG doesn't have coaching or the consistent quality of players coming through to be able to say that.