Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers 12/4
1st and 10 at CIN 18: I.Redman right guard to CIN 20 for -2 yards (T.Howard).
2nd and 12 at CIN 20: B.Roethlisberger pass short right to H.Ward to CIN 18 for 2 yards (R.Nelson, D.Peko). PENALTY on CIN-R.Nelson, Face Mask (15 Yards), 9 yards, enforced at CIN 18.
The Bengals makes Mendenhall look like an all pro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1st and 9 at CIN 9: R.Mendenhall up the middle to CIN 4 for 5 yards (M.Lawson, G.Atkins). PENALTY on PIT-T.Essex, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CIN 9 - No Play.
1st and 19 at CIN 19: (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass short right to M.Wallace for 19 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
TD Steelers!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Can you say domination?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2nd and 20 at CIN 10: B.Scott left tackle to CIN 10 for no gain (L.Timmons, B.Keisel).
3rd and 20 at CIN 10: (Shotgun) A.Dalton pass short right to B.Leonard to CIN 19 for 9 yards (T.Polamalu, I.Taylor).
:lmao:

I have nothing else to add to this thread..........Go Steelers!!
2nd and 10 at PIT 31: B.Roethlisberger pass incomplete short right to H.Miller. Coverage by #27 Wilson.
3rd and 10 at PIT 31: (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass deep right to A.Brown to CIN 47 for 22 yards (K.Jennings) [R.Nelson]. Penalty on CIN-B.Scott, Illegal Use of Hands, declined.
End of Period
Steelers are hitting on all cylinders!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Big Ben on the milestone of most completions in Steelers history!
#BBFL
2nd and 6 at CIN 30: R.Mendenhall up the middle to CIN 32 for -2 yards (R.Nelson, M.Lawson).
Rashard Mendenhall #34 RB
ATT YDS AVG LG TD
14 62 4.4 15 2
3rd and 8 at CIN 32: (Shotgun) B.Roethlisberger pass incomplete deep middle to E.Sanders.
Ben Roethlisberger #7 QB
CMP ATT YDS TD INT
15 23 176 2 0
4th and 8 at CIN 32: (Field Goal formation) S.Suisham 50 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-G.Warren, Holder-J.Kapinos. Penalty on PIT-D.Johnson, Illegal Shift, declined.
1st and 10 at CIN 40: C.Benson right guard to CIN 40 for no gain (J.Farrior, L.Timmons).
Cedric Benson #32 RB
ATT YDS AVG LG TD
12 51 4.3 14 0
3rd and 2 at CIN 48: C.Benson right guard to CIN 49 for 1 yard (C.Hampton, Z.Hood).
1st and 10 at 50: (Shotgun) B.Gradkowski pass incomplete short right to B.Scott (I.Taylor).
Bruce Gradkowski #7 QB
CMP ATT YDS TD INT
1 2 8 0 0
Steelers are in complete control. Dalton is out the remainder of the game.
#BBFL
2nd and 10 at 50: (Shotgun) B.Gradkowski pass short left intended for A.Green INTERCEPTED by I.Taylor at PIT 41. I.Taylor to PIT 41 for no gain (A.Green).
1st and 10 at PIT 41: R.Mendenhall up the middle to PIT 39 for -2 yards (F.Rucker).
Rashard Mendenhall #34 RB
ATT YDS AVG LG TD
15 60 4.0 15 2
2nd and 12 at PIT 39: R.Mendenhall right guard to PIT 39 for no gain (J.Miles, B.Johnson).