Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Syracuse 72 - (9) Florida 68
Final. Good game...Florida is going to be tough this year. Can't wait to stomp them.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketbal...florida-68
theVILLE Wrote:Who ya got? Ill take the orange by 4 in OT. 81-77

Haha man, you almost got the score right, and you did get the difference right. Good job.
vundy33 Wrote:Haha man, you almost got the score right, and you did get the difference right. Good job.

LOL I was impressed with Florida more than I was syracuse though... Boynton and Walker hit some BIG shots tonight. When Boynton gets hot he is tough. And walker, well he had JIMMER range today lol... I like Fab though since he has thinned down, he is a force inside
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I agree with you 100%. Walker always had Jimmer range, lol. He just nails it from everywhere, it's crazy. Can't wait to play them.
Walker usually shoots alot of bad shots which he didnt do tonight. I think Florida will give UK a run for there money, you can disagree if you want but I just see it been a good game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Of course Florida will give us a run for our money, I just said that, lol. They are damn good!
vundy33 Wrote:Of course Florida will give us a run for our money, I just said that, lol. They are damn good!

As for vandy I think they will too especially @vandy. This basketball season is gonna be crazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Yep, we argued over Vandy a few weeks ago if you remember. I tried to make an avatar bet for the Vandy-Lville game but you never answered me, lol. I would've lost bro!

Yeah, Vandy will be just as tough. They are good, just had bad breaks so far. They'll get it together especially when Festus comes back and be dangerous come conference play and tourny time!
vundy33 Wrote:Yep, we argued over Vandy a few weeks ago if you remember. I tried to make an avatar bet for the Vandy-Lville game but you never answered me, lol. I would've lost bro!

Yeah, Vandy will be just as tough. They are good, just had bad breaks so far. They'll get it together especially when Festus comes back and be dangerous come conference play and tourny time!

To be honest with our injuries I wouldn't have took the bet before he game lol... Wouldn't felt comfortable anyway. And vast is experienced which I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Florida is going to be a tough outing.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Florida isn't very good IMO. They got away with only around 10 walks, 10 off. fouls, and bailed out when needed...Boynton or whatever hit shit like 4 in a row, If they played again, I'd say Orange by atleast 15...Walker also hit his normal junk though...Only thing I was let down at was...Cuse missing so many 3's than normal and...Brad Beal musta had a very bad night or very overrated..Dont follow Florida none so I cant answere that one.
Florida is tough!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Overrated Wrote:Florida isn't very good IMO. They got away with only around 10 walks, 10 off. fouls, and bailed out when needed...Boynton or whatever hit shit like 4 in a row, If they played again, I'd say Orange by atleast 15...Walker also hit his normal junk though...Only thing I was let down at was...Cuse missing so many 3's than normal and...Brad Beal musta had a very bad night or very overrated..Dont follow Florida none so I cant answere that one.

Hmm, so Florida is no good? Cuse only wins by 4 to a TERRIBLE team then! So, that tells us that Cuse is not very good right now either.

When UK wins today, the LAST thing that I will say is that "UNC really is not that good". Un-uh, I'm going to say UNC may have been the greatest team in college basketball for the last 50 years, and WE BEAT THEM". I don't get downplaying the teams that your team beats. Downplaying them only takes away from your teams accomplishment and makes it look like it meant nothing!:igiveup:
Good win for the 'Cuse.
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, so Florida is no good? Cuse only wins by 4 to a TERRIBLE team then! So, that tells us that Cuse is not very good right now either.

When UK wins today, the LAST thing that I will say is that "UNC really is not that good". Un-uh, I'm going to say UNC may have been the greatest team in college basketball for the last 50 years, and WE BEAT THEM". I don't get downplaying the teams that your team beats. Downplaying them only takes away from your teams accomplishment and makes it look like it meant nothing!:igiveup:

Personally I think vandy is the best team though Big Grin haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, so Florida is no good? Cuse only wins by 4 to a TERRIBLE team then! So, that tells us that Cuse is not very good right now either.

Okay you do that just to make youself feel better about UK...Florida isn't very good, Re-read my post and you can see why I think that.....They hit trash got trash calls and still was -10-15 point team....Im deff not gonna lie and say they ROCK!!! To make Cuse look better..Get them homer shades off.....And the 4 point win.....Cuse played bad, Fla hit trash....So no need to get a softy.
Overrated Wrote:Okay you do that just to make youself feel better about UK...Florida isn't very good, Re-read my post and you can see why I think that.....They hit trash got trash calls and still was -10-15 point team....Im deff not gonna lie and say they ROCK!!! To make Cuse look better..Get them homer shades off.....And the 4 point win.....Cuse played bad, Fla hit trash....So no need to get a softy.

lol man. Florida is better than Syracuse. Your team should've beaten them by 10+ at home like that, but didn't.

We'll see later on if they play again...Syracuse isn't a top 5 team talent-wise, simple as that. They don't belong there, they always choke and they will prove it in the Big East and NCAA tourny's once again.
NOT A TOP 5 TEAM TALENT WISE? OMG....wow....:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Overrated Wrote:& you are an idiot. Now I remember why I switched to scout.

WHO WON VUNDY. You clown, Your pathetic, Cuse is the best in the fking world... People like you make me sick. Cuse was a 10-15 + better team....Best team in the nation

People like you make me sick because you cant even have a conversation without getting mad and calling other people names like a damn 12 year old.
Syracuse is alright, not the best in the country, maybe not even a top 5 team right now.

Before you go questioning other programs, how about you worry about who your new coach is going to be once they fire Beoheim because were not stupid and neither is he, he had to of known what was going on.
BTW, you better not get around ole Bernie for a while, im sure he'll take whatever he can get right now.
Overrated Wrote:& you are an idiot. Now I remember why I switched to scout.

WHO WON VUNDY. You clown, Your pathetic, Cuse is the best in the fking world... People like you make me sick. Cuse was a 10-15 + better team....Best team in the nation

Cry me a river, and go on back to Scout. I can make that happen for you. I didn't say they didn't win, I'm saying in my opinion, Florida is better, and Cuse isn't all that good. They have no standouts and they always choked. I've liked them for years, but after last year, no. You were talking about Florida like they sucked, when they nearly beat you at home because of "trash shots". What the hell is a trash shot?! It goes in doesn't it?! Florida the only team to make "trash shots". Give me a break..

I obviously struck a cord, hahahahha.

Best team in the nation? lol...
vundy33 Wrote:Cry me a river, and go on back to Scout. I can make that happen for you. I didn't say they didn't win, I'm saying in my opinion, Florida is better, and Cuse isn't all that good. They have no standouts and they always choked. I've liked them for years, but after last year, no. You were talking about Florida like they sucked, when they nearly beat you at home because of "trash shots". What the hell is a trash shot?! It goes in doesn't it?! Florida the only team to make "trash shots". Give me a break..

Good god, don't run the members off to Scout...........:lolrage:
^
That not very mod like is it Dusty lol. You better get on to your boy there about that.

Actually, NVM, hey overrated and sparty, feel free to join other site lol.
Stardust Wrote:Good god, don't run the members off to Scout...........:lolrage:

Haha, well, I don't like the fact that people come up in here and talk shit on our site like it's not the best Sports forum in the state of Kentucky...because it is. If someone wants to go to another site, be my guest, they're all inferior. Good luck getting the kind of opinions and topics we have here, and the STATE-WIDE coverage.

We are the best.
I say trash because I dont wanna say s h i t shot, but okay...Florida hit shit shot's and still lost, Game was never in doubt....SEC sucks...Jim B WILL NOT BE FIRED..as far as Fine, If he played with little kid's penis he need's to be fired...I dont mind it because GMac took his spot....I just don't see noone being able to stop Cuse this season..Perfect formula for the title.
vundy33 Wrote:Haha, well, I don't like the fact that people come up in here and talk shit on our site like it's not the best Sports forum in the state of Kentucky...because it is. If someone wants to go to another site, be my guest, they're all inferior. Good luck getting the kind of opinions and topics we have here, and the STATE-WIDE coverage.

We are the best.

Yeah..:lame:
Overrated Wrote:I say trash because I dont wanna say s h i t shot, but okay...Florida hit shit shot's and still lost, Game was never in doubt....SEC sucks...Jim B WILL NOT BE FIRED..as far as Fine, If he played with little kid's penis he need's to be fired...I dont mind it because GMac took his spot....I just don't see noone being able to stop Cuse this season..Perfect formula for the title.

I thought you meant literally trash..lol dude, you can say shit. We have an optional cuss word filter now Wink.

Yeah then, I agree, Florida, especially Walker, hit half court shit shots all night...kind of like a few of the shit shot's UNC hit from behind the arc.

If this was last year, I would agree with you about Cuse being able to take the title. But this year, you have us, OSU and UNC to get through...not to mention UCONN and UofL in your own conference. We, UNC and OSU have the perfect formula for the title too. UK's formula is just the most powerful, lol.

And you seem smart and un-biased...but do you really believe the SEC sucks? Compared to what we usually are? Ya got UK, Florida, Vandy, Bama...we're just as good if not better than the ACC this year.
Overrated Wrote:Yeah..:lame:

And try not to go on about our loser competitors on here publicly...they make my war-face come out. They don't want Vundy's war-face.
And let's leave Bernie Fine off of this thread. Remember, kids got raped by his punk bitch ass. It might be funny to laugh at the program, but that topic is another thread.
vundy33 Wrote:Cry me a river, and go on back to Scout. I can make that happen for you. I didn't say they didn't win, I'm saying in my opinion, Florida is better, and Cuse isn't all that good. They have no standouts and they always choked. I've liked them for years, but after last year, no. You were talking about Florida like they sucked, when they nearly beat you at home because of "trash shots". What the hell is a trash shot?! It goes in doesn't it?! Florida the only team to make "trash shots". Give me a break..

You definitely struck a cord, a nerve, something. Overrated's reaction reminds me of Jim Boeheim's reaction when he was first asked about the allegations against Bernie Fine.
I give up..I'm just saying, You people have enough basketball sense to see Cuse was 10-15 points better...No cords struck....Just stating what I think...I think Orange has the perfect team for a title...Watch them sometime...as far as Fine.. If them allegations is true, He needs the death chair not fired.