Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
64.79%
Hazard
35.21%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs. Hazard (1A Championship)
Who wins and Why?
Mayfield.....Rooting for Hazard though.....GO DAWGS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Mayfield, Hazard will be a tough out but I think the Cards have to many weapons on offense and a better defense than last year
Mayfield by about tree fitty.
I don't think it will be as lopsided as last year, but I think Mayfield wins by a few scores
it should be a better game then last year. i think this is hazard year. LET GO DAWGS!
Mayfield, one word for now SPEED!!!
I wish Hazard the best of luck but this will be a blowout.
Hazard has to limit the turnovers in this game to be in it. If not then Mayfield walks to a BIG victory. The hazard defense this friday give up 4 tds on offense and 1 kick 6 for a touchdown. IF hazards defense plays the same way against Pikeville against Mayfield then Mayfield will put 60 to 70 points up
Hazard will try to make this a "Dog fight", ha, I couldn't resist!
Mayfield 42 Hazard 7
Go dawgs !!!
Hazard plays a near perfect game and upsets Mayfield...

Hazard 41
Mayfield 34
gobigredMHS Wrote:Mayfield, one word for now SPEED!!!

Hazard has more speed than last years team and defense is better than last year!
Mayfield.

I think it is close early and the Cardinals pull away in the 4th.
Mayfield by AT LEAST a running clock.
Mayfield will be forced to start 2 sophmores on the line that will be tough. It may impact out offensive lines effectivness. I don't see this going down as the massacure many are predicting but the Cards should still win
Second verse........same as the first Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Mayfield by about tree fitty.

Go watch Jaysean practice and spare us the ebonics!!!
I think most folks on here know about this year's Mayfield team, if not, I can give a rundown, but I would like to know more about this year's Hazard team. So far the only talk I have heard is that they are a run first, pass second team, which would be the opposite of what they were last year. The Whitaker kid is the QB this year right? I heard Hazard has a big line they like to get behind and run the ball. Any other thoughts?
Mayfield big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Go watch Jaysean practice and spare us the ebonics!!!

What does Jaysean have to do with this game? I have my right to express my opinion on this game. :Thumbs:
Making it to the final game of the state is an accomplishment for any team. Proud of my Dawgs !!! GO HAZARD BULLDOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayfield by 21
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
i think hazard can win this thing and finally bring back something to brag about. mayfield is a tough bunch though so gonna be hard. i just hope both teams stay injury free. and play a good game
Time to put up or shut up!!!!!!GO GET IT HAZARD!!!!!27-21 late drive to seal the game...
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Hazard has more speed than last years team and defense is better than last year!

Hazard found out last year what speed was all about, it's the same story this year. I can say that Mayfield's defense is definitely better, holding Beechood to just 14 is proof. If Guhy has an off game like Friday then it could be closer buy if he shows up and is on the money if could be ugly.
If hazards defense plays like they did friday then Mayfield walks to an easy title.
gobigredMHS Wrote:Hazard found out last year what speed was all about, it's the same story this year. I can say that Mayfield's defense is definitely better, holding Beechood to just 14 is proof. If Guhy has an off game like Friday then it could be closer buy if he shows up and is on the money if could be ugly.

o-bigred I agree. Iv been wanting to say that since the game ended.. Guy had a real bad night, prob one of his worst of the year , might of had to do with the pressure from playing a better school and him being a softmore, i mean his brother did the same thing at state in 09' against LCA , he just fell apart. I was really suprised when coach Jo pulled him in the fourth QT. so he could not throw the game away.. Good move tho putting Jackson in the wildcat to save the Game..
If this offence showes up and Hazzard plays as flawless as Beechwood did it could be close, the D will most likly struggle a little more with out the two starters (its so hard on MAyfield going into the playoffs with small lines and haveing to face these teams avging. 250+). Still going to Say this will be a fun game to watch but wont be close. The title was won last Fri.!!
Hey gobigred ......... is that beechwood mayfield game vid out there anywhere yet??? i wanna watch it.