Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Louisville 69 - Butler 53
With starting guard Peyton Siva out because of a sprained left ankle, Kuric relied on his new shooting repertoire to break down Butler's defense, scoring 12 of his 17 points in the second half to help No. 7 Louisville pull away 69-53 on Saturday.
I was impressed with not only Kuric but c smith as well ! Both seniors stepped up big and lead the team while the star and most important player was out due to injury a well as 3 other key players. I really expected butler to beat us today without siva
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ I really like Kuric. Did the Shelby Valley young man play?
Stardust Wrote:^ I really like Kuric. Did the Shelby Valley young man play?

Played 19 minutes, had 4 points, a rebound, and 1 assist. 0 Turnovers.

Butler drops to 1-2 with a loss to UL and Evansville. Their only win so far was a close one over Chatanooga.
Yeah i wasn't to impressed with this win... This is not the same Butler team we're watched the last 2 years...
ekff Wrote:Yeah i wasn't to impressed with this win... This is not the same Butler team we're watched the last 2 years...

If louisville wasnt playing with out 4 key players I would agree, a 16 point win on the road with these circumstances though, I was impressed with it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ I can agree with that. If UK lost four players, they should expect to struggle as well
Stardust Wrote:^ I can agree with that. If UK lost four players, they should expect to struggle as well

Yeah take Jones, lamb, miller,a and ddavis off UK and see if they dont struggle. I wouldnt exactly call UL struggling, it just took them a while to figure out how to handle siva and key players been out. Im happy with it though like all you say a W is W. This type of game only helps get the players expierence which will help come march or if key injuries happen in the future
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"