Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman Debuts
A look at the college debuts of the Rivals.com Top 25
1 Austin Rivers, Duke vs. Belmont 16 points, 2 rebounds (38 mins)
2 Anthony Davis, Kentucky vs. Marist 23 points, 10 rebounds (23 mins)
2 Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Kentucky vs. Marist 15 points, 7 rebounds (28 mins)
4 Bradley Beal, Florida vs. Jackson St. 14 points, 3 assists (28 mins)
5 Marquis Teague, Kentucky vs. Marist 16 points, 4 assists (27 mins)
6 LeBryan Nash, Oklahoma St. vs. Texas A&M-CC 13 points, 5 rebounds (28 mins)
7 Quincy Miller, Baylor vs. Texas Southern 17 points, 4 rebounds (27 mins)
8 James McAdoo, UNC vs. Michigan St. 4 points, 3 rebounds (13 mins)
9 Khem Birch, Pittsburgh vs. Albany 2 points, 3 rebounds (17 mins)
10 DeAndre Daniels, UConn vs. Columbia 2 points, 5 rebounds (18 mins)
11 Josiah Turner, Arizona vs. Valparaiso 7 points, 2 rebounds (21 mins)
12 Kentavious Caldwell, Georgia vs. Wofford 15 points, 4 rebounds (31 mins)
13 P.J. Hairston, UNC vs. Michigan St. 3 points, 4 rebounds (8 mins)
14 Tony Wroten, Washington vs. Georgia St. 18 points, 7 rebounds (26 mins)
15 Cody Zeller, Indiana vs. Stony Brook 16 points, 10 rebounds (27 mins)
16 Rodney Hood, Mississippi St. vs. Eastern Ky. 12 points, 9 rebounds (32 mins)
17 Adonis Thomas, Memphis Debuts Tuesday
18 Nick Johnson, Arizona vs. Valparaiso 14 points, 6 assists (25 mins)
19 Jabari Brown, Oregon vs. Vanderbilt 7 points, 2 rebounds (25 mins)
20 Branden Dawson, Michigan St. vs. UNC 10 points, 8 rebounds (38 mins)
21 Chane Behanan, Louisville vs. UT-Martin 14 points, 12 rebounds (23 mins)
22 Kyle Wiltjer, Kentucky vs. Marist 14 points, 4 rebounds (19 mins)
23 Norvel Pelle, St. John’s DNP – Ineligible
24 Trevor Lacey, Alabama vs. North Florida 3 points, 5 rebounds (20 mins)
25 B.J. Young, Arkansas vs. S.C.-Upstate 2 points, 5 assists (14 mins)

OTHER NOTABLE DEBUTS
Andre Drummond, UConn vs. Columbia 0 points, 4 rebounds (12 mins)
Tony Woods, Oregon vs. Vanderbilt 12 points, 4 rebounds (20 mins)
Adjehi Baru, Charleston vs. Holy Cross 11 points, 8 rebounds (30 mins)
Vinny Zollo, Western Ky. vs. St. Joseph’s 7 points, 9 rebounds (19 mins)

http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/freshman-debuts/
Why is Davis' second?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No idea, he's number one on other recruiting services. I guess where Austin Rivers is the son of Doc, and he's going to Duke, he HAS to be ranked #1.
The key is that duke almost got a big ole L from Belmont.
I was not that impressed with Rivers in the two games I've watched.
^I totally agree.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:I was not that impressed with Rivers in the two games I've watched.

An NBA scout was quoted as saying that Tuesday night his organization was impressed by Davis, Gilchrist and Robinson in MSG, but NOT Rivers.
Can you imagine the GALL of someone not fallign down to
worship at the feet of a Duke player?
DSRfan Wrote:An NBA scout was quoted as saying that Tuesday night his organization was impressed by Davis, Gilchrist and Robinson in MSG, but NOT Rivers.

Because he's a UK man,
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
DSRfan Wrote:An NBA scout was quoted as saying that Tuesday night his organization was impressed by Davis, Gilchrist and Robinson in MSG, but NOT Rivers.

It was the media that built Rivers up to being the next coming of Allen Iverson. So far, I don't see the #1 player in last years class.
ALL Uk players are very overrated, Davis-literally tackles every one to get a block, JOnes-walks and stunts around like he is the next mj and he cant shoot to save his life so just go wreck a car and leave the scene! Wiltjer- is good but not great, MIller- SUCKS! Lamb- yeah he makes a three and walks down the floor with 3 goggles way to go! Teague-is great player but has an attitude problem, Kidd Gilchrist- Overrated BIGTIME!
^ LOL, let me repeat - LOL
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, let me repeat - LOL

the truth is the truth! When you all take them blue shades off you will see this! Just wait and see. Ill take a bet with asslan thay Uk doesnt win anymore than 25 games before the tourney! and they wont win the SEC tourney! actually dust bowl ill take a bet with you too?
SPARTY Wrote:ALL Uk players are very overrated, Davis-literally tackles every one to get a block, JOnes-walks and stunts around like he is the next mj and he cant shoot to save his life so just go wreck a car and leave the scene! Wiltjer- is good but not great, MIller- SUCKS! Lamb- yeah he makes a three and walks down the floor with 3 goggles way to go! Teague-is great player but has an attitude problem, Kidd Gilchrist- Overrated BIGTIME!

:haters:
SPARTY Wrote:the truth is the truth! When you all take them blue shades off you will see this! Just wait and see. Ill take a bet with asslan thay Uk doesnt win anymore than 25 games before the tourney! and they wont win the SEC tourney! actually dust bowl ill take a bet with you too?

:gtfo:
SPARTY Wrote:Uhhh asslan! Get him there is to be no name calling on this site just because somebody disagrees with wht you have to say. And for you comment I am 24 actually and a teacher.

I hope its not an English or Grammer teacher.

And what is UHHH?
Is that was ole Sparty Izzo does to you? lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope its not an English or Grammer teacher.

And what is UHHH?
Is that was ole Sparty Izzo does to you? lol

Is that was? Lol and no it's Actually math that I yeah
Aslan Wrote:Give us a tough Math problem, Sparty.

Did u take care of that rule breaking that happened earlier? Hurt feelings badly! Or do u just do that to people who hate uk?
He took care of it, crybaby. You're not a teacher, no way in hell.

This kid is going to continue to try his best to screw up every thread until he's gone...enjoy it.
SPARTY Wrote:Did u take care of that rule breaking that happened earlier? Hurt feelings badly! Or do u just do that to people who hate uk?

I wasn't "name-calling" because I disagree with what you say, I did it because it's obviously the truth, and because you do nothing but troll, that's it. You don't even try to add anything to ANY conversation.
vundy33 Wrote:He took care of it, crybaby. You're not a teacher, no way in hell.

This kid is going to continue to try his best to screw up every thread until he's gone...enjoy it.

As a matter of fact I am a teacher. Actually tea h high school.
vundy33 Wrote:I wasn't "name-calling" because I disagree with what you say, I did it because it's obviously the truth, and because you do nothing but troll, that's it. You don't even try to add anything to ANY conversation.

It's obvious they not going 40-0 too! So if I got penalized for that then you do too
Rivers is a lot better than he is showing right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
king360 Wrote::gtfo:

It's quite obvious you are a confused uk fan. Who has a duke pic as there signature picture?
SPARTY Wrote:Is that was? Lol and no it's Actually math that I yeah

That was part of the joke da
SPARTY Wrote:It's quite obvious you are a confused uk fan. Who has a duke pic as there signature picture?

Nobody sucks this bad at trolling.
IDK for sure, but id about bet money that your somebody that has another account on this site and is an avid UK fan, however your trying to get people riled up.
Afterall, nobody is a Mich St fan, they suck.

We'll figure you out sooner or later.
Nope I am. True uk hater. I just can't stand them and there slime bag coach that can't do anything with out having it taking away!