Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
52.54%
Pikeville
47.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Hazard 2011 State Semis
Predictions? Could someone add a poll for me? Not seeing a way to do it from my iPhone...
And again. Best of luck to the Panthers from this Pirate fan.:Thumbs:
At this point, why not?

Pikeville 28
Hazard 21

TIL THE BATTLE IS WON! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Let The DAWGS out HAZARD!!!!!
[Image: http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/49284/...600Q85.jpg]
if its in the stars ill pick pikeville 31-28
This is going to be a great matchup. If any team in the entire east has a shot at Hazard it's Pikeville. The Panther's are riding an emotional wave and have tons of heart. Seeing that this game is going to be played at Hazard I have to give the edge slightly to the Bulldogs. I'll say Hazard 28-21 but,it could come down to special teams play and Pikeville has the edge in that department with ZVB as a threat to put 3 on the board from as far as 50 YD's out. Pikeville is a threat to win this game and Hazard has to be firing on all cylinder's to put them away. Congrats to both team's for making it to the semi finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would stick to my prediction about hazard being 3 tds better than anyone on this side of the state but not in this game.

Hazard 35
Pikeville 17
pikeville 28-21!!!!!Good luck both teams we know we will have at least one mountain team it bowling green in two weeks!!!!
This is an OLD football rival game!!!

Hazard - 35
Pikeville - 14
Dawgs will win this one !!! GO DAWGS !!!
Backwoods Wrote:This is going to be a great matchup. If any team in the entire east has a shot at Hazard it's Pikeville. The Panther's are riding an emotional wave and have tons of heart. Seeing that this game is going to be played at Hazard I have to give the edge slightly to the Bulldogs. I'll say Hazard 28-21 but,it could come down to special teams play and Pikeville has the edge in that department with ZVB as a threat to put 3 on the board from as far as 50 YD's out. Pikeville is a threat to win this game and Hazard has to be firing on all cylinder's to put them away. Congrats to both team's for making it to the semi finals.

Hazard's kicker can hit from 50 yards out also, and from what everybody is saying on the Pikeville, Fairview game thread, Hazard has a better long snapper. Special teams also includes kick return and punt return and I would give that edge to Hazard, with their speed.
Pikeville in a very hard fought match-up
I saw Pikeville play early in the season and was not overly impressed; however, watching one game doesn't tell one much. But if they do not play any better than the game I watched, Hazard will get the win.
I'm picking the Panthers!

Pikeville by 6
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
at this point i would have to say the ville.24 to 21 panthers winning late.
good luck Pikeville!
A lot of people picking against my bulldogs. hmmm.. Wonder why????
Why...?
My head says probably Hazard. My heart remembers the glory days of Pikevillle and would like to see some of that for old times sake even though I'm not from Pikeville. May the best team win. My wish is for a good clean game with no injuries.
Hazard big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
This is a great rivalry and will be a great game...might even make the trip down to Hazard to see it. I think Pikeville takes this one...

Pikeville 31
Hazard 27
Hazard in a big win 35-21!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hazard plays catch.
Pikeville's run ends with this one. Hazard by 14 or more.
The Contrarian Wrote:I saw Pikeville play early in the season and was not overly impressed; however, watching one game doesn't tell one much. But if they do not play any better than the game I watched, Hazard will get the win.
Pikeville has gotten progressively better every week. Theyre a totally different football team now than they were earlier in the year.
Hazard's looked good this year. Im gonna be pullin for Pikeville, but i think its up in the air. Its all gone be on the running game and if the Panthers can handle the speed. Chase Hall played great yesterday. The winner of this game will go on to win in Bowling Green.

Hail Pikevile!
just wanna let the Pv ppl. know that Swain's in the semis, too.
http://saxo.highschoolsports.net/article...le&Avis=B0
http://blogs2.citizen-times.com/hshuddle...-lose-now/
Pikeville wins in a close one. 21 -- 17.
I've seen both teams and I hope I'm wrong, but hazard by at least 2 scores.
Not making a prediction on this game, end of my story.
Pikeville can win. GO GET 'EM PANTHERS!:redboxer:
First, last, only post in this thread.