Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood 51, Frankfort 19
final
congrats to the Tigers
alittle too close for beechwood
As many predicted the "Wood" continue to roll. Congrats to Frankfort on a good season.
Frankfort played all out for 4 quarters. A few breaks and eliminate turnovers in key times of the game and this could have very easy been a different outcome.

I am sure the BW coaches are glad to escape with the win.
beating a team 32 is escaping with a win wow
That's some crazy math in the old state capital
Congrats beechwood ... but your travel to the west will end as it has the last 2 years ... But safe travels to the corn fields of west ky ... :1:
MustangSally Wrote:beating a team 32 is escaping with a win wow

If you would have been at the game you would know what I was talking about.
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:If you would have been at the game you would know what I was talking about.

Good try Frankfort as we will avenge your loss.:devilflam
Guess you had to be there
FRANKFORT, KY. – For the second year in a row Beechwood found itself with a tight 14-7 lead at halftime of its Class A regional championship against Frankfort. For the second year in a row the Tigers answered the Panthers’ challenge.

Junior Max Nussbaum rushed for 218 yards and one touchdown on 26 carries while senior Cameron Vocke added 120 yards and four scores on 13 rushing attempts as the Tigers beat Frankfort 51-19 Friday night at Sower Field.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll...311180179/
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll...311180179/

Beechwood 0 14 6 31 -- 51
Frankfort 0 7 0 12 -- 19

B – Vocke 34 run (J. Nussbaum kick)
B – Davis 56 pass to Everett (J. Nussbaum kick)
F – T. Headley fumble recovery in end zone (Murphy kick)
B – Vocke 43 run (kick failed)
B – J. Nussbaum 28 FG
B – Vocke 6 run (J. Nussbaum kick)
F – Hawkins 80 pass to Jackson (run failed)
B – M. Nussbaum 38 run (J. Nussbaum kick)
F – Morgan 98 KO return (pass failed)
B – Vocke 3 run (J. Nussbaum kick)
B – Thomas 25 run (Sletto kick)

Records: Beechwood 12-1, Frankfort 7-6
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:Frankfort played all out for 4 quarters. A few breaks and eliminate turnovers in key times of the game and this could have very easy been a different outcome.

I am sure the BW coaches are glad to escape with the win.

MustangSally Wrote:beating a team 32 is escaping with a win wow

Block Down Kick Out Wrote:If you would have been at the game you would know what I was talking about.
I guess because it was close at halftime that's lucky to escape with a win? That's why they play 4 quarters :truestory:

I Was There And I Think Rebel 4 Life Said It Best Frankfort Step In To A Hornet Nest Buzz Buzz
I was there and hats off to FHS. The boys played their rear ends off. It is a shame poor coaching cost them the game.
QBcoach,
so what part of the coaching cost them the game. Was it the fact that they couldn't tackle the bigger backs from Beechwood, was it the fact that the QB couldn't move and hold on to the ball. I feel for the coaching staff if you are a symbol of what they have to deal with. Better yet, why don't you go talk to Coach Foley and the staff and ask to join.
wonder if his middle or youth league team is still playing , NOTTTTT....wanna be coach got to love them....
QBCoach Wrote:I was there and hats off to FHS. The boys played their rear ends off. It is a shame poor coaching cost them the game.
Zeke Bratkowski couln't fix the QB they had...
he tried...