Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky 75 - (11) Kansas 65
1st half was not a good half for the Cats, they had me worried a little bit.
This game just goes to show how much work Kentucky has to do before the real tournament. I don't know if our team was excited or scared, but the first half was awful. But we did win!:Shaking:
There were 2 big changes in the start of the second half that really made the difference IMO.

#1) Teague wasn't slinging the ball all over the place like an idiot.
#2) They actually played defense.

Teague is going to make or break this team IMO.
Calipari offenses are always lead by a great PG and I've heard all year that he's at the same level as Cal's other PGs at this point but I'm just not seeing it.
I know we've been spoiled by John Wall and Brandon Knight so I'm gonna give the kid some time lol
and....
will one of you guys up around Lexington find Anthony Davis and do something with that eyebrow of his?!
lol
zaga_fan Wrote:and....
will one of you guys up around Lexington find Anthony Davis and do something with that eyebrow of his?!
lol

I don't care about his uni-brow, as long as he's playing good ball and we keep winning I could care less.
king360 Wrote:I wonder why Wiltjer didn't see the floor much tonight..

That kid WON'T see the floor much unless someone goes down. He's way too slow right now...
Aslan Wrote:I don't see why everybody is not pleased with this win. We beat the #11 team, on a neutral floor, by double digits. You take that win every time you can get it.

I'll take 10 point wins all season....
I am real pleased with the double digit win over KU on national t.v..... But I am even more pleased that we finally found the best spot for miller ON THE BENCH and the cats looked so good without that joke on the floor... I just hope cal is smart enough to realize this and miller only see limited min. the rest of the yr
Turned out to be a great win for UK. In the 2nd half they appeared to be at a different level than Kansas...

However, their lack of defense worries me. I realize that comes with inexperience and being young but I do not want them to constantly have to play from behind.
Free Throws need work but overall a nice performance!

Did anybody else want to tell Dickie V to shut up?????
Quote:I am real pleased with the double digit win over KU on national t.v..... But I am even more pleased that we finally found the best spot for miller ON THE BENCH and the cats looked so good without that joke on the floor... I just hope cal is smart enough to realize this and miller only see limited min. the rest of the yr

AYE!, miller is the man with a plan. Hes a senior and IMO he deserves to start.
Stop hating on your own team players you true UK fan you
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:AYE!, miller is the man with a plan. Hes a senior and IMO he deserves to start.
Stop hating on your own team players you true UK fan you
Deserves to start?? look at his numbers compared to the starters of last nights game, no way he deserves to start... I guess I am hating but only because he has been the weak link for the past two years and ive gave up on him having a break out season its just not going to happen
king360 Wrote:I wonder why Wiltjer didn't see the floor much tonight..

Its simple.

He sucks horribly lol....

He might be weaker than Vargas lol.
He just gets in the way, fumbles the ball, and get pushed around.

White kids only work at Duke lol.
Dr. B Wrote:Deserves to start?? look at his numbers compared to the starters of last nights game, no way he deserves to start... I guess I am hating but only because he has been the weak link for the past two years and ive gave up on him having a break out season its just not going to happen

His stats aren't as good, but the team played much better while he was in.
Wiltjer could be a 2-3 year guy, which is good to have.
Dr. B Wrote:I am real pleased with the double digit win over KU on national t.v..... But I am even more pleased that we finally found the best spot for miller ON THE BENCH and the cats looked so good without that joke on the floor... I just hope cal is smart enough to realize this and miller only see limited min. the rest of the yr

wow. dumb.
Darius Miller vs Kansas: 5 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assist.
This is not that bad for 20 minutes and being surrounded by superstars.
Eloy did a pretty good job on the defensive end IMO. Looks bigger, stronger, more athletic this year.
Darius Miller needs to start and play more minutes. He had the best floor game of anybody last night. Best passer on the team.
Miller is a true kentucky boy, and in many eyes. A true Kentucky Hero. Its hard to stand out on a team that is full of superstars that are 1st round NBA draft picks
Ballers Wrote:Darius Miller vs Kansas: 5 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assist.
This is not that bad for 20 minutes and being surrounded by superstars.

You said it, surrounded by superstars!!!.. only prob is he is not a superstar thats why the supertars need to be on the floor and he needs to come off the bench for limited min.
Miller played good i thought. Gets lost on Defense a bunch but he Def cam up big with some passes and a nice stroke when he will actually shoot.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Miller is a true kentucky boy, and in many eyes. A true Kentucky Hero. Its hard to stand out on a team that is full of superstars that are 1st round NBA draft picks

This may be the best thing you have ever said! :Thumbs:
Dr. B Wrote:You said it, surrounded by superstars!!!.. only prob is he is not a superstar thats why the supertars need to be on the floor and he needs to come off the bench for limited min.

IDK if he banged your lady or what pal but face it - he's a good ball player.
Tough tit.
Ballers Wrote:IDK if he banged your lady or what pal but face it - he's a good ball player.
Tough tit.
Sry that im not on his D**k like you are but i just dont see how 5pt in 20min makes you good.... Is he still going to be a first round pick or did u change your mind after seeing 5 real first round picks start and play a game
Ah boys....
Dr. B Wrote:Sry that im not on his D**k like you are but i just dont see how 5pt in 20min makes you good.... Is he still going to be a first round pick or did u change your mind after seeing 5 real first round picks start and play a game

Well the way I see it is we've only have 2 games played.
He will have BIG breakout games this year specially during SEC play when they will be focused on the other guys. So yeah I do think he will still be a 1st rounder.. - Who will be there ready to knock down the 3 ball when the other teams defense is focusing on Kidd-G, Davis, Jones?? Miller. Just sit back and watch. I guess Miller took your lady out for a nice meal and slipped her the root or else you wouldn't seem so butthurt.
Aside from the language I agree with post #57. I do believe he is a 2nd rounder though. When players like Sullinger, Jones, etc... came back it demoted that possibility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]