Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears 37 Lions 13
Bears get a BIG W in the "Black and Blue" Division!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311113003
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Seriously, when will people stop kicking to Hester?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^They'll never learn...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats Bears!
Lions have officially claimed the "Dirtiest Team" in football!
Stardust Wrote:Lions have officially claimed the "Dirtiest Team" in football!

They appear to be showing it....even Stafford

It is a shame Hester has been restricted to just punt returns.
judgementday Wrote:They appear to be showing it....even Stafford

It is a shame Hester has been restricted to just punt returns.

I agree about Hester, but how much of it is Hester. He just does not seem to grasp the offense, and it's been what, five year?
Stardust Wrote:I agree about Hester, but how much of it is Hester. He just does not seem to grasp the offense, and it's been what, five year?

I don't think the Bears know what to do with Hester. He obviously is not a receiver. I am beginning to think they need to put him as a DB which is what he was in college. They could use some speed in the secondary.

Speaking of Hester, they were discussing last night if Hester would make the HOF just by special teams...

Thoughts?
^Gonna be tough. Metcalf isn't there yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Bears are starting to dominate!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL