Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Oregon 53 - (4) Stanford 30
loss ends Stanford's 17 Game winning streak.

Complete domination by Oregon

LaMichael James is the BEST RB IN THE NATION!
Oregon - 63 Plays, 53 Points
I'd love for Lamichael James to play in the SEC....
I'm sure he would love taking the hits.
Dang, eating my words on this one.
Guys, its going to be Bama and LSU for the title
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=313160024

Man this stirs the pot in the BCS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:loss ends Stanford's 17 Game winning streak.

Complete domination by Oregon

LaMichael James is the BEST RB IN THE NATION!

Maybe against weak Pac 10 defense.
I recall him getting "hurt" against LSU, or got scared, whichever you wanna call it.

I think its hard to go against Richardson of Bama right now.
Id take him over James.
Stardust Wrote:Guys, its going to be Bama and LSU for the title

Only one can hope!

If Ok St. loses, i dont see any reason why they shouldnt be.
Stardust Wrote:Guys, its going to be Bama and LSU for the title

I pray that's right!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Only one can hope!

If Ok St. loses, i dont see any reason why they shouldnt be.

how is Stanford weak, when coming into this game everyone was considering them to be in the National Title? and if he's "Scared" or "weak" then why were the announcers saying he's in on the Heisman?

I do however, hope it is Bama and LSU for the Title, All SEC National Championship.
Strikeout King Wrote:how is Stanford weak, when coming into this game everyone was considering them to be in the National Title? and if he's "Scared" or "weak" then why were the announcers saying he's in on the Heisman?

I do however, hope it is Bama and LSU for the Title, All SEC National Championship.

I really do not think the Pac 10 is that good, but I guess if you took the SEC out of the picture the rest of college football would look a little different. I think most of us are too blinded because of how good the SEC is to give any other conference legit props.
I'm glad Stanford is out of it now.
I honestly think Oklahoma can beat Oklahoma State at the end of the year, to make that rematch possible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Maybe against weak Pac 10 defense.
I recall him getting "hurt" against LSU, or got scared, whichever you wanna call it.

I think its hard to go against Richardson of Bama right now.
Id take him over James.

Agreed. I'd also take Marcus Lattimore over him. Heck even Demps could put up numbers James does if he played in the Pac-whatever.
If Lamichael James played in the SEC he would cry on a daily basis.
He wouldn't be able to handle the hits on game day or in practice.
He would need a therapist to help deal with the hit he would take to that bloated ego of his.
And he would also have to be part of an interpretive dance group so he could get all of the touchdown dances and celebrations out of his system....
he definitely wouldn't get a chance to display them on the field.
:haters:
Strikeout King Wrote:how is Stanford weak, when coming into this game everyone was considering them to be in the National Title? and if he's "Scared" or "weak" then why were the announcers saying he's in on the Heisman?

There weak because the Pac 10 is overrated every single year just like the big 10 and Boise and TCU and so on.

The reason the announcers were saying that is because every announcer on ESPN is a dousche bag and hates the SEC.
For example in basektball ole doug gottlieb picking Marist over UK this past weekend.
Do you honestly think theres ever gonna be a year where Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso is going to finally say the SEC is there dad? No they wont, but they know its true.