Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
75.00%
Southwestern
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Southwestern 11/18/11
Warriors on a roll.......Who wins and why?
I'll have to go with the Black Bears. Southwestern seems to be pretty good and they have won their last 8 games, but I think the bears, if they can get everyone healthy enough to play, will win this one. If our defense tightens up just a little more and if the offense can continue to score as they did last night, we'll be tough to beat. Go Bears!!!
:1:
This is going to be a tough, tough game for the Warriors. Harlan County is the real deal. However, I can't go against my Warriors in this one.

This will be Southwestern's second appearance in the regional finals. The last time was 2006.

GO WARRIORS!
There will be a bear attack in Pulaski County Friday night and the Bureau of Indian Affairs will be called in to check on the welfare of the hapless indian warriors who will be the lucky ones to survive.
I think the Bears will have a hard fought victory Friday night, but I predict a 2 TD margin when the final horn sounds.

I don't blame you GetChili!! Real fans support their team no matter what happens, to the very end!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Sure wish we were playing this one at home. Time to take the show on the road. Keep rolling Black Bears!!!!
the bears by 3 or 4 touchdowns .offense seems to be back on track they will cruise to the finals .that will be their only test the rest of the year .good luck!
belldad2011 Wrote:the bears by 3 or 4 touchdowns .offense seems to be back on track they will cruise to the finals .that will be their only test the rest of the year .good luck!

I like your thinking...Hope it holds true. Good luck with Central. Go up there and represent. :Thumbs:
Same story different week. SW will get beat by..... Do what you have done the last 8 games SW and get s big win. Go warriors!
The Cubs start the JV and it gets ugly quick.

HC by 21
Mama Bear Wrote:Sure wish we were playing this one at home. Time to take the show on the road. Keep rolling Black Bears!!!!

Us Pulaski Co fans have made the trip to Harlan 2 times now during the playoffs. Its only fair to return the favor! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[IMG][/IMG]

The Warriors huddle in their Tipi's,... scared to death to venture out after facing the mass of angry, determined Black Bears that are comming to their reservation in search of another Win on the road to VICTORY!! :devilflam

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!...GRRRR!!!...GRRRR!!!
Harlan Co 28-20
Having played the Black Bears....and getting beat. I will go with the Bears in this one. Best of luck from this GRC fan.
Black bears win their second regional championship Friday night :truestory:
Go Black Bears!
No doubt the Bears have a good team all the way around and they are physical but make no mistake the Warriors are every bit as physical and they will find out Friday night. I take nothing away from the Bears, at the same time I take nothing away from what the Warriors have done their last 8 games either which is get better! I'm going Warriors 28 - 21 over the Black Bears. I know it will be a great game to watch!!! Go Warrior's!!!!
Da' Bears! HCHS is on a mission! It will be a close game. HC 34- SW-21
if harlan can get past Sw stonewall center #65 they have a chance. Dont see it happening tho.
The one eyed pirate Wrote:if harlan can get past Sw stonewall center #65 they have a chance. Dont see it happening tho.

:Thumbs:
I think I would nickname #65 Danial Boone cause he can kill a bear with his bare hands!
The one eyed pirate Wrote:if harlan can get past Sw stonewall center #65 they have a chance. Dont see it happening tho.
Hmmmm

Tell us more.
I don't think Harlan has anybody to block #52 for SW! He should dominate up front!
devildawg401 Wrote:I think I would nickname #65 Danial Boone cause he can kill a bear with his bare hands!

Nice. :1:
xtrapoint Wrote:I don't think Harlan has anybody to block #52 for SW! He should dominate up front!

I think #71 Michael Smith is qualified for that task.

:please: Here is the problem with that kind of thinking, you're talking about one guy...you're gonna need to block about 5-6 including #54, #69, #59, #68, #71, & #24...all who are very well qualified to drop a QB for a 10 yard loss on any given play.
xtrapoint Wrote:I don't think Harlan has anybody to block #52 for SW! He should dominate up front!

:popcorn: Nobody dominated HC's line all year. I guess we shall see.
All jokes aside I think this will be a great game. I came here from georgia a couple years ago and I know good High School football when I see it. I have a lot of respect for the Black bear. They are big, physical on both sides and well coached to boot. At the same time South Western is playing as well right now as any one and if Harlan thinks they are going to come in here and out physical them they will be mistaken. It should be a hard hitting great High School game and there is no way I would miss it. Go Warrior's!!!!

I STILL HOLD TO A 28 21 WARRIOR VICTORY!!!!!!
I'm not sure if Harlan has seen a d-lineman like this kid...he has size, power, quickness and speed...he will be moved around all over the field