Poll: who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
30.00%
Boyle Co.
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 11/11
Could be a lot close than most think.

Boyle-24
Rockcastle-18
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:She also came to the PC game two years ago when we was up 3 tds in the fourth and lost

I love her. but rent her a movie give her a phone and lock her in the house. LOL just playing, bring her.

:hilarious: yet it is a :truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I am trying to decide whether or not my wonderful wife should come to the game. I am not superstitious in the slightest but I do play along with superstitions. We have been together for 3 years, and I do not think she has ever witnessed a Rocket win. Sad

I know for sure she has been to 1 Bell County, 3 Knox Central, and a few other games. Rock's win % over the last 20+ years is about 75%. Yet, every game she has been to has been a loss.

What a dilemma I am in, lol.

LOL...oh well...you do what you gotta do. If you don't want in the doghouse....you better bring her. Me and Mamagrit always sit in the same place and try to get single digit tickets for ourselves for regular games. They handed out those DQ tickets last week though.
I have to take hour vacation time every friday just so i can make early my wife demands us to get there early
rustyankle Wrote:I have to take hour vacation time every friday just so i can make early my wife demands us to get there early

I could throw you and your wife down a chair as well I suppose. You all usually sit pretty close to us and usually arrive about 6:15 or 6:30. I think we need a fenced area up there with a gate....LOL. I've just got two more years left on the hill, it's a shame we haven't built a party deck up there already:lmao:.
papagrit Wrote:I could throw you and your wife down a chair as well I suppose. You all usually sit pretty close to us and usually arrive about 6:15 or 6:30. I think we need a fenced area up there with a gate....LOL. I've just got two more years left on the hill, it's a shame we haven't built a party deck up there already:lmao:.

I have 6 more years left to watch the rugrats roll in the mud so i hope this season will propell ROCK back to winning ways and I say next season we bring our canopys and grills out to the hill and tailgate on the spot. :Hungry::Hungry::letsparty
Rumors going around with alleged pictures of Rockcastle County watering their field all week. Is that normal this time of the year?
RebelPride12 Wrote:Rumors going around with alleged pictures of Rockcastle County watering their field all week. Is that normal this time of the year?

lets see the pictures? I was wishing they bring fire trucks up and soak it down friday about 330 or so
RebelPride12 Wrote:Rumors going around with alleged pictures of Rockcastle County watering their field all week. Is that normal this time of the year?

Really? :please: Really?

Even if this is true, both teams play on the same wet or bone dry field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its football its supposed to be wet n cold n muddy
I don't know if they watered, but, yesterday it was raining pretty good from about 2 until 5:30 or 6. I was down in Mt. Vernon at the hospital and it started raining about the time I got there and was still raining when I headed back north at 5:30.
rustyankle Wrote:its football its supposed to be wet n cold n muddy

You're right. As long as God is making it wet n cold n muddy. :eyeroll:

Actually, I don't know if anything like that is happening or not. Doubt it. Rock has always been a pretty class program I thought.

I do remember a team, years ago, from another part of the state that did do that to a playoff field. I do believe it was a difference maker as one team was truly more athletic and ran a "run and shoot" type of style versus a power bone team. :Thumbs:
Thoughts and prayers go out to Kelly Gentry family. Kelly lost his battle with cancer last night. He was a allum of Rockcastle and umpired 12th region baseball. he will be missed.
If I had them I'd post them. That is why I used the words 'rumors' and 'allegedly'. :dontthink

I got my info off of twitter from Boyle's principal @BigRebelNation. He also put the hashtag #khsfb so hundreds of people will see his post. He also mentioned that the last time we played on a field with a sprinkler malfunction our rb ran for 366 yards which broke the school record that he set against Rockcastle a few weeks before SprinklerGate.
[quote=RebelPride12]If I had them I'd post them. That is why I used the words 'rumors' and 'allegedly'. :dontthink

I got my info off of twitter from Boyle's principal @BigRebelNation. He also put the hashtag #khsfb so hundreds of people will see his post. He also mentioned that the last time we played on a field with a sprinkler malfunction our rb ran for 366 yards which broke the school record that he set against Rockcastle a few weeks before SprinklerGate.[/QU

go snag them off his twitter and put them up
Saw pics of our next opponent's fball field with their sprinklers on. Last time that was tried (at EJ) our RB had 400 yds rushing! #khsfb
Twitter for BlackBerry® • 11/10/11 6:35 AM
@BigRebelNation
"Saw pics of our next opponent's fball field with their sprinklers on. Last time that was tried (at EJ) our RB had 400 yds rushing! #khsfb"

There is the exact tweet. I replied asking for him to show the pictures if he has them.

Unless there is some KHSAA rule forbidding him, that is a big accusation without proof. If he shows them, no problem. I am not saying that I don't believe him, because I think I do. I just want proof. How do you get that proof unless there is a Rocket mole or unless you are spying on the field, lol.

Do we have a Benedict Arnold or do we have a James Bond, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:"Saw pics of our next opponent's fball field with their sprinklers on. Last time that was tried (at EJ) our RB had 400 yds rushing! #khsfb"

There is the exact tweet. I replied asking for him to show the pictures if he has them.

Unless there is some KHSAA rule forbidding him, that is a big accusation without proof. If he shows them, no problem. I am not saying that I don't believe him, because I think I do. I just want proof. How do you get that proof unless there is a Rocket mole or unless you are spying on the field, lol.

Do we have a Benedict Arnold or do we have a James Bond, lol.

:thatsfunn:hilarious:

I vote Bond, James Bond. :Thumbs:
Rumor reports that Boyle county vacums the feild before each game possible pics lol,,,,, not to worry they use a Dyson
Boyle Co rolls-46-14
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn:hilarious:

I vote Bond, James Bond. :Thumbs:

rustyankle Wrote:Rumor reports that Boyle county vacums the feild before each game possible pics lol,,,,, not to worry they use a Dyson

:rockon: :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
papagrit Wrote:I don't know if they watered, but, yesterday it was raining pretty good from about 2 until 5:30 or 6. I was down in Mt. Vernon at the hospital and it started raining about the time I got there and was still raining when I headed back north at 5:30.

We didn't get enough rain in Junction City to settle the dust yesterday.
^Don't you love and dislike weather sometimes.

I remember one time riding in the car from Mt. Vernon towards by grandma's house in Cove Branch (if you don't know where that is, it is too hard to explain, lol) before we crossed under the I-75 bridge before you get to Shell and Pizza Hut it was a torrential downpour. However, once we crossed the bridge it was sunny and clear. That is the weirdest weather moment of my lifetime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it did rain hard yesterday but idk if it rained at the feild
came home yesterday went and ran up at the track. sat in the car for about 35 minutes it came a down pour after that it was like mist when i was leaving it started to pick up again.
The principal replied to my tweet:

@shanefrederick Here is the pic you requested. It was taken yesterday morning. #khsfb yfrog.com/nz70779234j

Here is the 'convicting evidence' Wink

:dudecomeon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No offense, but either way, it's not going to help Rockcastle County. Dry or wet.
Article for the game from the Danville Advocate-Messenger.

http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/spor...0379.story
Pic of the field as of 5:30 after the field was painted. no tire tracks any where. you would think a guy like Mr. Begley wouldnt post false stuff. The Pic he posted not from Rocks field