Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
58.54%
Raceland
41.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville--Round 2 Class 1A Playoffs
Can't wait to get updates on this game friday night. The Panthers are crusing and are in a good funk while the rams are just now hitting there funk after a big win against russell and are playing much better. I expect another thriller with a possible overtime to decide.
Ramcat77 Wrote:So now you're implying that you know me, and the kind of kid I was in school, whatever. The coaches I played for wouldn't have stood for those types of antics and would have promptly dismissed me from the team. As far as recruiting goes, read my first reply, I said it happens everywhere, even at Raceland. Kids being kids, that's one thing, kids being disrespectful is another, obviously your ok with that, anything for a win. I for one would hope that Raceland would turn kids like that away from their program. I'm finished...

You will be after Friday night....Thug riddens :Cheerlead
Definitely not the same Pikeville team from the first game, and I'm sure Raceland isn't either. It will be a dandy, for sure. I've had more fun watching this team than I have in years. They have leadership, explosive offense, the defense is finally finding it's leaders and people understand their roles, etc. Special teams very well could be the deciding factor in this one.
Rams 26 -14
PHSForever Wrote:Definitely not the same Pikeville team from the first game, and I'm sure Raceland isn't either. It will be a dandy, for sure. I've had more fun watching this team than I have in years. They have leadership, explosive offense, the defense is finally finding it's leaders and people understand their roles, etc. Special teams very well could be the deciding factor in this one.

I still am looking for Zack Burgy Vanhoose to get that game winner with time running out.
bac2369 Wrote:Can't wait to get updates on this game friday night. The Panthers are crusing and are in a good funk while the rams are just now hitting there funk after a big win against russell and are playing much better. I expect another thriller with a possible overtime to decide.

Imo, this game could very well go into overtime. Both teams look to be about evenly matched, and are hitting on all cylinders. All the hype and excitement makes this a game all fans of both schools would want to see.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
Big Five-0- Wrote:Imo, this game could very well go into overtime. Both teams look to be about evenly matched, and are hitting on all cylinders. All the hype and excitement makes this a game all fans of both schools would want to see.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!!

I agree. This one could be too close too call. If anything,Pikeville get's the advantage with being at home.
Dragonsdad Wrote:I still am looking for Zack Burgy Vanhoose to get that game winner with time running out.
We will see. He sat out the last game to rest up his knees, as I heard it. Don't know if that is true or what, but Randy Maynard handled kickoff and PAT duty, did a much more than adequate job too. Those who have seen him play are not surprised by that.
I like the Panthers by 6.
Gonna be a great game!!!!
Clint Westwood Wrote:Every school in the Region has recruited at some point. I am sure Raceland would have taken any of those players. As for the Thug mentality...kids are kids...you were probably labeld worse than a thug when you were in school.:Thumbs:

Clint wastewood. You double talk alot on here. So if kids from fairview talks trash and acts like thugs. It's just kids being kids. But when a Raceland kid mouths off in a video ONE time. Not a every weekend event. He's screwed up and actions from the coach, school, and mayor of Raceland needs to take some major action against him. Come on cw. KIDs are just kids! Right...
Are you admitting to the eagles recuiting?
Dragonsdad Wrote:I still am looking for Zack Burgy Vanhoose to get that game winner with time running out.
Ive had a gut feeling all week that it might come down to that....
PHSForever Wrote:We will see. He sat out the last game to rest up his knees, as I heard it. Don't know if that is true or what, but Randy Maynard handled kickoff and PAT duty, did a much more than adequate job too. Those who have seen him play are not surprised by that.

Hope everyone is healthy friday night PHSF!
Can't wait to get back down in panther country. Fans and players are really getting pumped for this game. If you thought the last game was exciting. This one should be ten times more entertaining. Great football weather. Great fans on both sides. Great coaching. And some big time plays on both sides of the ball. Worth the drive just to play a worthy team. With a great fan base and well coached team.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Clint wastewood. You double talk alot on here. So if kids from fairview talks trash and acts like thugs. It's just kids being kids. But when a Raceland kid mouths off in a video ONE time. Not a every weekend event. He's screwed up and actions from the coach, school, and mayor of Raceland needs to take some major action against him. Come on cw. KIDs are just kids! Right...
Are you admitting to the eagles recuiting?

I never once said anything bad about the kid that made the vid (goback and read my post if you can), Im just saying kids will be kids whether its right, wrong or indifferent. I never said the Raceland kid should be kicked off the team or even in trouble, I only mentioned the kid that made the vid because of the throwing of stones at the Wood. You and Ram Nation want to point out all the negative about Fairviews season and all I am saying is every team in every state across the U.S.A. has kids that are disrespectful to some degree. Most kids are raising themselves nowadays and they are going to mess up because they are kids...you want to discuss it then feel free to PM me anytime! Right? Right...theres some double talk for you...All of our kids have been put through the ringer with the KHSAA inverstigations because of schools like Raceland and Ashland that are so jealous yet when the smoke has cleared the KHSAA has stated it was legit. We at Fairiview could care less about your transfers and dont get on here and claim that you havent had them either! Have we filed complaints? No but your coach and Ashland AD sure has...what hypocrites!
Been wrong many times but I believe Pikeville will go up and down the field on Raceland.
jetpilot Wrote:Been wrong many times but I believe Pikeville will go up and down the field on Raceland.

I hope you're right JP!
10 hours away from kickoff.. Its going to be a barn burner baby....
And for the first Friday night in three or four weeks - NO RAIN!!!!:Thumbs:
This should be a slober knocker. Two very well matched teams. Since my Blackcats are out now i will be there pulling for the Panthers. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.
Panthers 28
Rams 26
Raceland
Anyone coming to the game and wants to meet up to talk football, PM me. I will check this site one last time around 5:00 or so before heading out.
PHSForever Wrote:Anyone coming to the game and wants to meet up to talk football, PM me. I will check this site one last time around 5:00 or so before heading out.

6:00 man just seen this or would of hit ya up.