Poll: who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle Co.
30.00%
Boyle Co.
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 11/11
Boyle Co. 28-12.
Boyle County by 24+ points. I love Rockcastle County but Boyle County is the better team. Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone stays healthy.
Does anybody know anything about Rockcastle's field? Are there stands on both sides of the field? Is it a decent place to play?
rick2517 Wrote:Does anybody know anything about Rockcastle's field? Are there stands on both sides of the field? Is it a decent place to play?

Rock has stands on both sides its great place to play the feild gets sloppy but Rock has pretty nice facilities
rick2517 Wrote:Does anybody know anything about Rockcastle's field? Are there stands on both sides of the field? Is it a decent place to play?

Yes Stands on both side. the aways stands are smaller so if you want a seat better come early. this game will be packed.

The field is not carpet.Confusednicker: There are a pretty large set of visitor stands which are actually nicer to sit on than Boyle's visitor stands in my opinion. Not as many seats maybe. As far as a decent place to play...you'll have to be the judge. No bathrooms on the visitor side, they are behind the grandstand on smoochers row where the kids congregate. The field is at the MIDDLE SCHOOL...not the high high school. Coming from Danville on US150 take a left at the stop light at KY461......Go straight through the stop light at the high school and then a right at the next stop light when you are going up the hill. The middle school is about a quarter mile down on West Main on the right and the field is behind the school. Parking is where the kids direct you to.:welcome:
I will say if your there after 7 you will be parking at save-alot
Ahh. I think Rockcastle throws a rock at Boyle Co. while they are boiling their water because they are under a boil water advisory.

Rockcastle wins.
Somebody has to win even though it will lead to the road to nowhere or ruin........Well, I'll take Boyle.
Boyle County will win easy. Boyle will shut down rocks running game like i said. and rock doesn't have a really good passing game so they will have big time trouble moving the football.

#2 Boyle County 35 at #1 Rockcastle County 7

:closeenough:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Boyle County will win easy. Boyle will shut down rocks running game like i said. and rock doesn't have a really good passing game so they will have big time trouble moving the football.

#2 Boyle County 35 at #1 Rockcastle County 7

:closeenough:

^ :haters:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rock by 7
LWC Wrote:^ :haters:

sorry bro i am not hater, i am just telling you the cold hard truth. Boyle County is Clicking on all cylinders now with there passing game added. And there defense is made to stop the power running game.
I think Boyle will take this, but it is going to be a great game. Good luck to both teams.
Jack Lambert Wrote:They definately have got to take care of the football.I think they'll be able to pass on Rocks defense if i'm not mistaken they're geard more to stop the run.as for the historical side we've had some good games with Rock over the years.i just wish it was at Boyle,Rocks field looked sloppy on the highlites last night.
If Boyle can hang on to the ball better than they did against Knox Boyle should run away with this game, if they dont it could be a closer game than it should be. just like last week against Knox if Boyle don't drop it 2 times inside the 5 yard line that game should have been a blow out. insted it was real close an Knox had several chances to score late to make it real close. with that said Boyle wins 35-7
who all will be at this game
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:who all will be at this game

I will be there me and my family i have talked a ROCK hall of famer to come with us as well he not been there in a while my dad is also coming even tho he in wheelchair he going to watch from the softball feild in his truck
my sister and her family too
Bringing several.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:who all will be at this game

ill be there, posting updates on here...
who is tailgaiting ?? i buy the food if someone wants cook
^RockSolid69, sounds like we have a job to do, if you are up for it and if I can ever get over this sickness. Sad

Keep me in your prayers y'all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
panther nation Wrote:If Boyle can hang on to the ball better than they did against Knox Boyle should run away with this game, if they dont it could be a closer game than it should be. just like last week against Knox if Boyle don't drop it 2 times inside the 5 yard line that game should have been a blow out. insted it was real close an Knox had several chances to score late to make it real close. with that said Boyle wins 35-7

Boyle fumbled twice at the 2,and once at the three.all three possesions would have been first and goal.they also had a interception return for a TD called back.thats 28 pts they left on the field.I agree the turnovers have to go.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle fumbled twice at the 2,and once at the three.all three possesions would have been first and goal.they also had a interception return for a TD called back.thats 28 pts they left on the field.I agree the turnovers have to go.

no plz keep the turnovers this week
^:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rustyankle Wrote:who is tailgaiting ?? i buy the food if someone wants cook

I am. you all should come. may cook a few hotdogs and play some cornhole. PM me

LWC Wrote:^RockSolid69, sounds like we have a job to do, if you are up for it and if I can ever get over this sickness. Sad

Keep me in your prayers y'all.

LWC im sick to, but i will have to be dead before im not at this game. your better get your but down here.

Any boyle fans are welcome to stop by.
^Love it. I'll put some dogs on the buns for ya........wait a minute..........that just sounds weird. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am trying to decide whether or not my wonderful wife should come to the game. I am not superstitious in the slightest but I do play along with superstitions. We have been together for 3 years, and I do not think she has ever witnessed a Rocket win. Sad

I know for sure she has been to 1 Bell County, 3 Knox Central, and a few other games. Rock's win % over the last 20+ years is about 75%. Yet, every game she has been to has been a loss.

What a dilemma I am in, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I am trying to decide whether or not my wonderful wife should come to the game. I am not superstitious in the slightest but I do play along with superstitions. We have been together for 3 years, and I do not think she has ever witnessed a Rocket win. Sad

I know for sure she has been to 1 Bell County, 3 Knox Central, and a few other games. Rock's win % over the last 20+ years is about 75%. Yet, every game she has been to has been a loss.

Bring her bud and let the streak end the more the better
LWC Wrote:I am trying to decide whether or not my wonderful wife should come to the game. I am not superstitious in the slightest but I do play along with superstitions. We have been together for 3 years, and I do not think she has ever witnessed a Rocket win. Sad

She also came to the PC game two years ago when we was up 3 tds in the fourth and lost

I love her. but rent her a movie give her a phone and lock her in the house. LOL just playing, bring her.